SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Last week I figured SF off-season as: make Purdy QB1, let Jimmy G go, and shop/trade Lance; then, go pick up a serviceable cheap vet backup (short term, 1-2 years) and draft a QB (develop long term, 2+ years).

Right now? I'd say SF's QB notions are on hold for two weeks to get some testing and evaluation on Purdy's arm. The five year plan may have changed in five seconds yesterday.

Reported a torn UCL 

Some coaching openings starting to get filled. Frank Reich to the Panthers, DeMecco Ryans to Houston where he was a great LB, and Sean Payton to Denver.

Interestingly it looks like Denver tried to land Ryans today trying to get him to reconsider his Houston commitment but when that didn't work they went to Payton.

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Brady hangs it up for the 2nd time.

Hope he means it when he says "for good"

He should've walked away with Trophy #7 and been done. 

Peyton Manning, John Elway, and even Bunny HC Stig were smarter on that one: go out on top. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

He should've walked away with Trophy #7 and been done. 

Peyton Manning, John Elway, and even Bunny HC Stig were smarter on that one: go out on top. 

I agree.

Could have walked away last year as well (like David Ortiz, played very well in the last year but didn't get the postseason success).

Leave them wanting more instead of having people say, should have retired sooner. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

We know what TB12 said. 

I still think he'll be starting QB for a Pacific time zone team this fall. 

Honestly, I thought he would land in Vegas and reunite with McDaniels.

I just don't see him coming back.  Go make that $35 million a year at Fox.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Thankfully the CB for the Eagles came out and said it was a correct holding call so the people of beautiful Philadelphia didn't destroy their ci....ohh.....again huh....

Even if PHI24 had not touched the KC WR I'm not sure he'd have gotten to that ball. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...