But for 2 plays it would be SF win:

1. Punt lands on shoe of SF player facing away-live ball- turnover-TD 

2. Blocked punt PAT- allowed OT. 

Either one didn’t happen SF woulda won.

both did so KC won  

mahomes capitalized when needed tho. 

fixed

• 1 month later...

Stefan Diggs traded to Texans. All Buffalo could get was a 2nd rounder and they had to also give Houston a 5th rounder this year and a 6th round pick next year.
He forced a trade from Minnesota and now Buffalo. What’s the over/under until he wants out of Houston? I’d say 3 years. 
Some players are never happy and are too big of a headache to have. 

On 4/3/2024 at 11:44 AM, rochsioux said:

Stefan Diggs traded to Texans. All Buffalo could get was a 2nd rounder and they had to also give Houston a 5th rounder this year and a 6th round pick next year.
He forced a trade from Minnesota and now Buffalo. What’s the over/under until he wants out of Houston? I’d say 3 years. 
Some players are never happy and are too big of a headache to have. 

Under. Easy money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/17/2024 at 10:06 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

matt w looking good.........Mr trey will be selling shoes at Scheels in Fargo by next fall....mechanics are worser than ever....

Shows what you know about FB.  If he's selling at Scheels it's because he bought the store. 

On 8/17/2024 at 10:06 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

matt w looking good.........Mr trey will be selling shoes at Scheels in Fargo by next fall....mechanics are worser than ever....

Only watched a little and  he was called for 2 holdings 

2 hours ago, Kab said:

Only watched a little and  he was called for 2 holdings 

he had hands to the face against crosby early in the game....

with those long limbs of his....he's gotta get better about keeping his hands in.

I watched the whole game, he had the one hands to the face on Crosby. He didn't have any holding calls. One time on a hold it was on 75, sort of sounded like 79.

I thought he did well against their number ones. They're so short at tackle he played the whole game.  I'm guessing he's making the team.  I was about ready to throw in the towel on Trey, but he actually looked pretty good the second half. He can't throw a deep ball to save his life right now though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SIOUX29 said:

I watched the whole game, he had the one hands to the face on Crosby. He didn't have any holding calls. One time on a hold it was on 75, sort of sounded like 79.

I thought he did well against their number ones. They're so short at tackle he played the whole game.  I'm guessing he's making the team.  I was about ready to throw in the towel on Trey, but he actually looked pretty good the second half. He can't throw a deep ball to save his life right now though.

good...i watched most of the game and never saw a holding penalty...did see the hands play....thought he did really well on run blocking by using his huge size and leverage........trey looked better when he decided to only throw to the floourway guy......buy yeah until he fixes he mechanics his throws will continue to everywhere and nowhere.

15 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

on the positive side mr trey completed 38 total passes....

Screenshot 2024-08-25 6.36.43 PM.png

the guy is exactly who will all thought he was..never understood the absolute REACH  for him at 3...guy wasnt worth a top 3 round pick

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, 1972 said:

the guy is exactly who will all thought he was..never understood the absolute REACH  for him at 3...guy wasnt worth a top 3 round pick

u must not have watched mr trey play against incarnate words, delaware state, wofford, and st thomas....sheeesh...opne your eyes lynch

• Upvote 1