SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Denver

runaroundsioux

14 minutes ago, SiouxTupa said:

I was ok with them until the "off air" commentary about how dirty UND always is. "It's like they have a choice - go to UND or the WWF"

Well there was a (dirty?) knee on knee hit and a major contact to the head the second the game started....

2 minutes ago, burd said:

I'm sure the proof is in the statistics, but team discipline under this staff has been just as good if not better than it was under Hak. 

But the captains have to be leaders in good judgment . . .

Well, we haven’t had any players drag opposing players out of the handshake line lately, so I guess that’s a positive...

1 minute ago, burd said:

I'm sure the proof is in the statistics, but team discipline under this staff has been just as good if not better than it was under Hak. 

But the captains have to be leaders in good judgment . . .

There's going to be a couple guys that wore letters for a couple years that were "leaders" on teams to miss the NCCAs...... probably back to back.

20 minutes ago, ThompHockey said:

Gotta love this team. Gets grade A chance and misses the net. The worst thing you can do is miss the net but they can't seem to figure that out.

Been saying that for the past 3 years. This team couldn't hit water falling out of a boat.