SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Saban

SiouxFan100

Good move SiouxFan100. This thread should land the trolls from just south of here, being they think they are dam near Alabama. It may help to keep them out of the other threads, sure has been an invasive Monday here. Ran into to a few of those blowhards after ice fishing at the pub last weekend, threw them a little ego bait.

4 hours ago, nodak651 said:

This reminds me of the people who actually wanted hack fired.  Well he's gone now and we have our title....  would be nice to be competitive, though.

I was one of them.

You can have your final fours and no title.

I'll take a title instead.

9 minutes ago, shep said:

I was one of them.

You can have your final fours and no title.

I'll take a title instead.

Why, so you can talk about how great the program is when they are losing to Canisius?  I prefer to go into every year thinking they have a chance to win it.   So because Trevor Olson didn't get the five minute major against Denver like many thought he should have we won a Championship, so that must make someone a better coach.  To each his own I guess.  

2 minutes ago, tnt said:

Why, so you can talk about how great the program is when they are losing to Canisius?  I prefer to go into every year thinking they have a chance to win it.   So because Trevor Olson didn't get the five minute major against Denver like many thought he should have we won a Championship, so that must make someone a better coach.  To each his own I guess.  

You knew all that would happen before it did? Any more wisdom Captain Hindsight?

37 minutes ago, tnt said:

Keep the conversation relevant to the thread, please :D

36 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

THIS IS GOOD STUFF

SABAN - 87% win percentage at Alabama

SCHWEIGERT - 51% win percentage at UND

Sorry for putting up numbers in this fun thread, I just couldn't help myself. 

You definitely proved that Bubba is not as good of a coach as Nick Saban.  It's not even close!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

THIS IS GOOD STUFF

Clemson did it with a lot of freshman and sophomores on offense.  They must be super geniuses to get on the field and know where to line up, run, pass, catch, throw, etc.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Clemson did it with a lot of freshman and sophomores on offense.  They must be super geniuses to get on the field and know where to line up, run, pass, catch, throw, etc.  

That fr wr and their qb are going to terrorize college football for two more years. Those catches were unreal.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

THIS IS GOOD STUFF

Saban after falling short in the title game for his 7th National Championship - I take responsibility

Bubba after 2017 - We don't need any changes

Berry after being swept by Canesius and in all probability ending our chance of making the National Tournament - Guys are going to dig in!!! This group is prideful!  and Hoff (who had no points on the weekend and 4 for the first half of his JUNIOR year) took a step forward!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Irish said:

Saban after falling short in the title game for his 7th National Championship - I take responsibility

Bubba after 2017 - We don't need any changes

Berry after being swept by Canesius and in all probability ending our chance of making the National Tournament - Guys are going to dig in!!! This group is prideful!  and Hoff (who nad no points on the weekend and 4 for the first half of his JUNIOR year) took a step forward!

Berry and UND should be Alabama-like in hockey, instead they were just swept by Canisius, akin to Alabama losing 2 in a row to Vandy and GA Southern.  Never underestimate the power of coaching in any team sport from peewees to the pros.  

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 2:16 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

This thread should land the trolls from just south of here, being they think they are dam near Alabama. 

NDSU fans:  “We just won our 7th title in 8 seasons!”

UND fans:  “YOU GUYS THINK YOU’RE ALABAMA!”

I have plenty of NDSU fan friends and family...I don’t know a single one who thinks the Bison would come within 4 touchdowns of Alabama.  They all just enjoy being an FCS bigshot with a chance to beat a decent FBS team.  None would claim that the team could hang with Alabama, as much as we like to whine about it...

9 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

NDSU fans:  “We just won our 7th title in 8 seasons!”

UND fans:  “YOU GUYS THINK YOU’RE ALABAMA!”

I have plenty of NDSU fan friends and family...I don’t know a single one who thinks the Bison would come within 4 touchdowns of Alabama.  They all just enjoy being an FCS bigshot with a chance to beat a decent FBS team.  None would claim that the team could hang with Alabama, as much as we like to whine about it...

Take your meds. 

38 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Watched all 47 SOG. You must be in the group that complains and would leave early. 

Never left a game early in my life, Grampa!  Now tell me some more knee-slappers while we watch “Hee-Haw.”

• UNDBIZ locked this topic