Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Siouxman

2019 WEST REGIONAL - SCHEEL'S ARENA

Recommended Posts

Log into your My North Dakota account. It should go to UND Account Manager. Under Ticket and Plan Purchases, click on Buy Packages/Tickets. Then click on 2019 west Regional Packages.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Log into your My North Dakota account. It should go to UND Account Manager. Under Ticket and Plan Purchases, click on Buy Packages/Tickets. Then click on 2019 west Regional Packages.

 Wow that’s hidden well, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blackheart said:

So what's the promo code to get the regional tickets? :)

itsonyourend:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the date that the common folk get to fight for the scraps? :bigsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, franchise said:

What's the date that the common folk get to fight for the scraps? :bigsmile:

 I don’t know about when tickets are being sold to the general public.

What I think I know is there were lots of unsold tickets last I looked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

 I don’t know about when tickets are being sold to the general public.

What I think I know is there were lots of unsold tickets last I looked.

LOTS of seats were available, maybe having the sale as people were spending money in and on Vegas was not the best, add to that the performances against beaver and kato....

hence the slow sales.

That may change now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a pair a couple of weeks back.  Demand/buzz doesn’t seem as high as it was in 2015 or 2017, but it is still early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoalieMask said:

Got a pair a couple of weeks back.  Demand/buzz doesn’t seem as high as it was in 2015 or 2017, but it is still early. 

If they win about 15 more there will be a sold out buzz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoalieMask said:

Got a pair a couple of weeks back.  Demand/buzz doesn’t seem as high as it was in 2015 or 2017, but it is still early. 

I’m okay with slow sales. I don’t have excess funds at the moment to make a purchase so I’m hoping some tickets will still be available when I do. I live a mile from the arena and have been trying and failing to get tickets the previous 2 Fargo regionals.  It’s pathetic. I’m hoping third time’s the charm! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I’m okay with slow sales. I don’t have excess funds at the moment to make a purchase so I’m hoping some tickets will still be available when I do. I live a mile from the arena and have been trying and failing to get tickets the previous 2 Fargo regionals.  It’s pathetic. I’m hoping third time’s the charm! :)

I too live in Fargo and out of sheer will I have made it happen the last two times the regional was at Scheels.   Tickets will surface, many time more than face value, but I have found that patience pays off.  I justify the expense when I consider what I don’t pay in travel, meals, and hotel :)

The two game series in 2015 was sensational as a fan, maybe the most enjoyable wins my family and I have witnessed.  ( I wasn’t at The Ralph in 2006 but I imagine that would have also been a pinnacle). 

Long way to go of course but it would be Interesting if Arizona State makes it - they would probably place them out west (Fargo).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

I too live in Fargo and out of sheer will I have made it happen the last two times the regional was at Scheels.   Tickets will surface, many time more than face value, but I have found that patience pays off.  I justify the expense when I consider what I don’t pay in travel, meals, and hotel :)

The two game series in 2015 was sensational as a fan, maybe the most enjoyable wins my family and I have witnessed.  ( I wasn’t at The Ralph in 2006 but I imagine that would have also been a pinnacle). 

Long way to go of course but it would be Interesting if Arizona State makes it - they would probably place them out west (Fargo).

Not really, they could just as easily be sent to any of the other 3 regionals especially since the committee generally adheres to 'a flight is a flight' guideline.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GoalieMask said:

Got a pair a couple of weeks back.  Demand/buzz doesn’t seem as high as it was in 2015 or 2017, but it is still early. 

Probably because to that point they had a long run of not missing the tournament.  Have a feeling a lot of people that took a hit on the Sioux Falls regional tickets are taking a wait and see attitude.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone wanna sell me some seats rather than me having to stand thru another regional?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, franchise said:

Anyone wanna sell me some seats rather than me having to stand thru another regional?:D

If UND doesn't make it, you can buy mine.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tnt said:

If UND doesn't make it, you can buy mine.  ;)

Buying cheap seats to non-UND games does sound better than last years route of eating the full price cost and not going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm assuming GA3 is just the usual standing room on the platforms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expecting the now typical pattern for these big UND hockey events: rush/panic to buy tickets the second they go on sale, then several months of scalping attempts at 2x-4x face value, then closer to game day a flood of tickets are available for face value or even less after the very limited market of people willing to pay outrageous mark-up for UND tickets on the secondary market has dried up.

If I've learned one thing from watching this unfold over the last 5-10 years it's:  R-E-L-A-X.   Even for the biggest games, there are ALWAYS an abundance of tickets available if you're patient.  I can't remember the last time I even paid face value for a UND ticket let alone over face and that includes Vegas. 

We can all help by not doing business with the amateur scalpers and also not buying tickets you have no intention of using.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the main point but a regional in Fargo is a bit different. The demand will continue to be there as there is minimal travel involved for the large majority of the fan base, so there isn't an upfront cost that locks them in to going or not. The rink being so small suppresses supply significantly. The only thing holding it back is the "unknown" of UND not making it which is fresh in people's mind, especially when a good portion of people ended up eating tickets for Sioux Falls last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×