SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Washington Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Well congrats Eric Schmidt and defensive players ... you boys officially got Chris Petersen (Washington Head Coach) pissed off ... keep it up boys

now, don’t get me started on Rudolph and offense ... horseshit 

not watching...so which und def player is peterson the most mad at?

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND’s kicker Leach starts out career 0 for 3 ... not good looking kicker 

There are some that complained about Taubs…..boy I bet they wish we still had him.  That was one of the worst FG kicks I've seen, not sure if this kicker is going to work.  Better get on the horn to somebody and figure this out, it's going to suck if our kicker is 25% conversion rate from 40 yards.   Currently 0%.....Ugh.

Just now, Sioux94 said:

There are some that complained about Taubs…..boy I bet they wish we still had him.  That was one of the worst FG kicks I've seen, not sure if this kicker is going to work.  Better get on the horn to somebody and figure this out, it's going to suck if our kicker is 25% conversion rate from 40 yards.   Currently 0%.....Ugh.

The current situation with Leach is quickly becoming a major major issue 

Seeing that Arkansas St gave up 40 points in the first half against Alabama things could be a lot worse with all the hype the Washington offense was going to put on us. I'll take 17 points allowed by our defense. Now to get that offense going somehow.