SiouxSports.com Forum

Tight end Dan Arnold made a couple of catches for New Orleans tonight. Dan is a high school grad out of Fargo Shanley.

Connor McGovern, also a Shanley grad, is a projected Starting OL for the Denver Broncos this year.

A couple of local players doing good things.

• Upvote 2

Dan Arnold, Fargo Shanley graduate, makes the initial 53 man squad for the New Orleans Saints.  There might be some moves made but as of this morning he has made the team.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NFC North is going to be brutal. Like what the Vikings did to bolster themselves defensively. The question will be can they keep the 84 million dollar man upright.

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

NFC North is going to be brutal. Like what the Vikings did to bolster themselves defensively. The question will be can they keep the 84 million dollar man upright.

Pat Elflein is practicing again. That is good news for the O-Line. You can build a solid O-Line around him.

“There is much more optimism that prevails than pessimism,” said Mortensen. “Wentz hasn’t been ruled out for Week 2, (but) he hasn’t been cleared. I think that the organizational sources I’ve spoken with say they wouldn’t be surprised if he’s ready for Week 3.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/09/report-eagles-get-encouraging-news-on-carson-wentz-wont-rule-out-week-2-return/

Not a fan of the man but there is no denying Rodgers makes it look easy at times. That and the Bears being the Bears. It was a crazy Sunday 

• Upvote 1

Guess the poster of ARog on the ceiling above my bed will be staying up for awhile.

31 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Some Golliday guy with a monster hit forcing a fumble, knocked the breathe out me on my couch...

Got a mean right hook in there. 

After his pick 6 Darnold has been pretty impressive for being only 21 and his first ever start. Jets may finally have a QB