SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL 2018 - 2019

SiouxFan100

13 hours ago, darell1976 said:

AFC is a conference not a division and has won 12 out of the last 20 Super Bowls. If you mean the AFC East, then yes it’s been dominated by New England just like Buffalo dominated it in the late 80’s and 90’s and Miami dominated that division before them. All divisions go through a circle of dominance. 

I meant AFC East.  

Let’s compare the NFC South with the AFC East, shall we?  The Falcons, Panthers, Buccaneers, and Saints have all been to the Super Bowl since 2002.  I’ll dig around for the records of Miami, the Jets, and Bills in that same time frame.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I meant AFC East.  

Let’s compare the NFC South with the AFC East, shall we?  The Falcons, Panthers, Buccaneers, and Saints have all been to the Super Bowl since 2002.  I’ll dig around for the records of Miami, the Jets, and Bills in that same time frame.

What’s your point? The AFC East is currently dominated by the Pats dynasty, the Bills Dynasty was before that 4 Super Bows in a row, the Dolphins before that 5 Super Bowls including a perfect season. The Jets dominated only the Colts in SB 3. 

33 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

McCarthy is out in Green Bay

Very good coach who's stay was probably too long......13 years. Minimal talent offensively besides ARog. No vertical threat. Where's Jordy? Crosby lost them 3 games on his own. He has one f-n job! Defensively they continue to stink year in and year out. GB IMO needed to let him finish the season though.

9 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

Aaron Rodgers needs to stop spending so much time with his insurance agent and focus more on football...

7CD9F0AD-5589-4B26-9147-F9638473F105.jpeg

Exactly!

That will help Crosby make kicks, stop holding penalties on 3rd down completions, help DBs not drop INTs right in their hands, stop Matthews from getting roughing the QB penalties and help McCarthy call a better game offensively...................well skip that last one.

BTW IIRC he has 21 TDs to 1 INT.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Very good coach who's stay was probably too long......13 years. Minimal talent offensively besides ARog. No vertical threat. Where's Jordy? Crosby lost them 3 games on his own. He has one f-n job! Defensively they continue to stink year in and year out. GB IMO needed to let him finish the season though.

I realize he's playing in Oakland, but Jordy has all of 25 catches for 353 yards this season.  

20 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I realize he's playing in Oakland, but Jordy has all of 25 catches for 353 yards this season.  

Let's all debate who the better QB is......Rodgers or Carr. :wink:

You might as well be chuckin' the pigskin in OAK. 

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Who do you think Aaron Rodgers will hire as the new head coach?  

On 12/2/2018 at 7:21 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Exactly!

That will help Crosby make kicks, stop holding penalties on 3rd down completions, help DBs not drop INTs right in their hands, stop Matthews from getting roughing the QB penalties and help McCarthy call a better game offensively...................well skip that last one.

BTW IIRC he has 21 TDs to 1 INT.

I too enjoy your sense of humor ox!

4 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

Oof the ESPN broadcasting team for MNF is awful. Talk more about politics than actual football. There's a time and place for everything

it should be romo and "an old guy" (kevin greene?)...two in the booth...one on the field and not booger

On 12/3/2018 at 10:12 AM, Shawn-O said:

Who do you think Aaron Rodgers will hire as the new head coach?  

Packers interim coach Joe Philbin fires longtime Mike McCarthy assistant Winston Moss after leadership tweet

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/packers-interim-coach-joe-philbin-fires-lb-coach-winston-tweets-leadership-030155874.html

8 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Packers interim coach Joe Philbin fires longtime Mike McCarthy assistant Winston Moss after leadership tweet

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/packers-interim-coach-joe-philbin-fires-lb-coach-winston-tweets-leadership-030155874.html

Rodgers is like Damien Thorn from "The Omen" with Philbin and Brian Gutekunst as the Hellhounds.