SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL 2018 - 2019

SiouxFan100

Wentz speaks up:

"I know who I am, first of all. I know how I carry myself. I know I'm not perfect. I know I have flaws," he said during a sit-down with a small group of reporters at the Eagles' practice facility recently.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-qb-carson-wentz-responds-to-report-calling-him-selfish/ar-BBT9Isb?ocid=spartandhp

• 5 months later...

NFL star Adrian Peterson’s financial woes are front and centre after he was with three separate lawsuits claiming he failed to repay millions of dollars in loans.

Despite earning $100 million throughout his NFL career, which will continue with the Washington Redskins this season, Peterson, 34, appears to be strapped for cash.

Reports of his money woes were met with revelations about the legendary running back’s prolific fathering. He has refused to say how many children he has in the past but estimates range from six to eight.

“The number one business decision a man or woman is going to make is who they partner with in a marriage,” sports media identity Jason Whitlock told Speak For Yourself.