SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

bounce

8 minutes ago, Dagger said:

I agree. It was a quick glimpse but I thought Marko looks like he has some real potential..  This team might surprise..  I also haven"t figured out jal at all.  Maybe real upside or not quite ready yet.  we will see.    It will be interesting..  Moody will have some nights where he is on fire  and some nights where he is not. He is a wild card..  But could be one of those type players that might fans  come to watch just to see If he is going to light it up..  Excited for year. 

thinking the same about moody...he will fun to watch...i remember when mcdermott went for 7 three's a couple years back...moody will get 10! 

little diaspoointed in seales...he has the exact same body as he did when he played as a true freshman.  no noticeable muscle mass increases from year to year.

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

thinking the same about moody...he will fun to watch...i remember when mcdermott went for 7 three's a couple years back...moody will get 10! 

little diaspoointed in seales...he has the exact same body as he did when he played as a true freshman.  no noticeable muscle mass increases from year to year.

Same broke ass jumper?

47 minutes ago, Dagger said:

All home games are televised this year on Fox college sports. What channel is that on Midco?  Is it on direct tv?

This is so huge. I for one am very excited to watch all the home games easily, though with us being in the summit, it is nice to have ESPN3 or ESPN+ as an option.

It is also great exposure for UND Basketball in the Minneapolis area. An area with plenty of recruiting potential. Do you hear that Jones!!! Its on the way to Iowa!!!! Feel free to make a stop!!!!

So what’s our starting five going to look like? I think the 3 obvious ones are Seales, Avants and Stewart. But then we have two open spots for likely another guard and another big. Sounds like Coudreau has impressed a bit so maybe him? Maybe Bijiek as another wing? Or Panoam as the other guard? I’m just excited to see this team develop and grow together in the Summit. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

So what’s our starting five going to look like? I think the 3 obvious ones are Seales, Avants and Stewart. But then we have two open spots for likely another guard and another big. Sounds like Coudreau has impressed a bit so maybe him? Maybe Bijiek as another wing? Or Panoam as the other guard? I’m just excited to see this team develop and grow together in the Summit. 

bento, marlon, seales, avants, marko

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, sioux24/7 said:

There will be a surprise or two among the starters come next week.

6 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

This would be good news. I take it to mean that some newcomers will start over players coming back - hence we will be a better team than we thought.

I would be shocked if any of the newcomers take Avants, Seales or Stewart’s roles unless there is more to the story.