SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC Tigers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

What’s so disappointing is we’ve seen this team look really good this year, there were multiple times this year that I never would have believed this team would be in this situation. 

Like last year, I think this team is underperforming, I’m looking at the coaching staff. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t like Cam any better than the next guy. But whoever was the DNan on that second goal well... let the guy stroll down the slot, don’t put a body on him, don’t try to block the shot, don’t try to force him to the outside ... whoever that was should have his scholarship pulled and his name go down in infamy. 

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

Actually you’re right, I forgot about the misplay behind the net.

Cam reminds me of Patrick Roy when he leaves the net...  I can feel the veins bulge on the side off my head when he starts to wander around and stick-handle.

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

This is something that gets lost in the shuffle. Looks like Hak picked the perfect time to leave.

Well, he might have wanted to stay one more year...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dden3 said:

I don’t like Cam any better than the next guy. But whoever was the DNan on that second goal well... let the guy stroll down the slot, don’t put a body on him, don’t try to block the shot, don’t try to force him to the outside ... whoever that was should have his scholarship pulled and his name go down in infamy. 

I would have to see who the Dman was in a reply...  he was beat butt the CC was forced to the outside...  it was very much a sharp angle shot that doesn't score 95% of the time.  Lucky for the the CC player he had good aim and picked Cam's glove side.

Great point that the team has performed at high levels so... when they play like crap with poor effort it is fair to question why.

Leadership and coaching are fair targets but ultimately the players have to want to produce. 

Although systems can limit ability. "2011...tear tear...i wont cry...i iwont cry.... im crying"

The PP is a great example, and I think they give up possesion way to easy to cycle along half walls as opposed to skilled puck movement.

3 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Wasn’t it Mismash? Or am I thinking of their third goal? 

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

My point is that the recruits people are b!tching about are NOT Berry's, but are Hak's.

Actually I don’t have a major issue with some of the actual players. We have seen flashes from Adams, kawaguchi etc.Consistency is the problem with this team, as in there isn’t any.

4 minutes ago, dden3 said:

16 or 18  not quite sure, and yes that wasn't Cams fault. Grade A chance and the guy ripped it.