SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC Tigers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Apathy has fully set in for me, I would have been more surprised if UND won tonight. 

UND making CC’s goalie / PK look great is the least surprising thing ever. 

Let Thome start from here on out and work towards next year, this team is done. 

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

I haven’t noticed him all game, until now.  It’s not that he’s lazy he just isn’t that dynamic.  This is who he is.  His number last season were inflated (significantly) by who he was playing with.

My comment of his "wanting to skate" stems from his skating performance in our own end at times...  He seems to have several gears and he isn't always in high.

Another embarrassing effort from this group. There isn't one singular problem it is the entire group coaches, forwards, defensemen, and goaltenders. Thought this team had started to turn the corner couple weeks ago against Denver and then they come with this type of performance after a week off against a mediocre Colorado College team. At this point in the season and the situation being what it is the lack of intensity and urgency from the top on down on this team is absolutely shocking to me.

Absent 5 or 6 surefire NHLers that Berry inherited from Hak, the team has been able to accomplish very little and have looked apathetic and untalented in doing so.  The sooner Berry and his crew is fired the better. They haven’t recruited well and their coaching ability is nil.  The new AD could do worse than to make a run at the CC coach.  

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dden3 said:

Absent 5 or 6 surefire NHLers that Berry inherited from Hak, the team has been able to accomplish very little and have looked apathetic and untalented in doing so.  The sooner Berry and his crew is fired the better. They haven’t recruited well and their coaching ability is nil.  The new AD could do worse than to make a run at the CC coach.  

I do agree that Berry seat should be warm, but Mike Haviland is not the solution.

• Downvote 1