SiouxSports.com Forum

Students Spearhead Effort for Fighting Hawks Mascot

ChrisUND1

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

A five-second Google search proved your "never seen a pic..." wrong but now you give a "This" to Siouxperfan27's post about calming down.  

Hilarious.

What’s hilarious is the strong division within the UND fanbase.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Mixed up the user account logins again?

I misread what Mafia wrote, Siouxperfan said to calm down and I agreed. I have post under one name. Jim Dahl can ban me from the site if I am lying. It’s not unheard of to have more than one person on this site that agrees with the concept that most coaches have embraced the new name while Berry, the REA and the presicous Sioux forever snowflakes have not.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I misread what Mafia wrote, Siouxperfan said to calm down and I agreed. I have post under one name. Jim Dahl can ban me from the site if I am lying. It’s not unheard of to have more than one person on this site that agrees with the concept that most coaches have embraced the new name while Berry, the REA and the presicous Sioux forever snowflakes have not.

Yawn....I feel another downvote coming from D76.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

precious

22 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Try and keep up.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Good god, this thread lol.

Man, I can't wait until hockey season so I can NOT wear the FH logo and chant Sioux Forever. It's gonna be great ;)

Don’t forget booing the Fighting Hawks nickname. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DamStrait said:

Don’t post moronic drivel and you won’t get a down vote. 

Funny you say that when I get a lot of likes on a post and a down vote from you. I don’t care if I get a down vote. You will down vote this comment.