SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

THIS will be the first of 15 consecutive sweeps.

Hope so...heading to El Forko Grande for next week's home series...gonna get me a cold beer, a grinder and hopefully 6 points in the NCHC standings!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Up to No. 2 in the poll. Clown, DU, us and Minny. I don't feel like we deserve to be No. 2 and in no way does Minny deserve to be 4. 

Obviously it's just a poll, but it's fun being near the top. I like our team! 

It’s kind of by default though when only 8 teams in last week’s top 20 survived the weekend without a loss. We’re strictly for the most part winning games we should be. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

It’s kind of by default though when only 8 teams in last week’s top 20 survived the weekend without a loss. We’re strictly for the most part winning games we should be. 

Yeah, I definitely agree. From what I've gotten to watch of the two teams, it looks and feels like DU and Clown are the measuring sticks. We'll find out a lot about who we are the next two weeks. Not losing a game in Wisco felt like a good step with how we played. Sweeping Miami at home would be another. Then, we get a huge test to find out more. I love it!!

2 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

You'd think so based on their social media.

Don't give them a hard time about it, they almost made me feel bad for them. They said they are "dieing like our women's team did"! They have to hype it up anyway they can so they get more butts in the seat. Little drama...

2 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Does St Cloud have a banner for  "Weeks at #1" or is this a banner producing event?

Unfortunately since SCSU is on the road this weekend the banner may be obsolete by the time we unveil it.

No matter, it'll look nice next to the participation ribbons.

4 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Don't give them a hard time about it, they almost made me feel bad for them. They said they are "dieing like our women's team did"! They have to hype it up anyway they can so they get more butts in the seat. Little drama...

It's so adorable.

4 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Did they reference UND's former women's team?  Brad will likely write another article on them...