SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami

AZSIOUX

21 hours ago, #MACtion said:

Is this the Miami thread or the St. Cloud thread?

Once it's colored red, to us it's all just dead. (see: Wisconsin, St. Cloud, Miami, Omaha, BU, et al). 

And don't get me started on teams that use bloody stool and dehydrated urine as colors ... (see: Minnesota, Denver, UMD, BC, et al). 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I think it’s kind of a blessing in disguise.  Get Thome into some action early in the year while Cam gets 100 percent healthy before retaking the nets.  It’s allowed UND to see what they have in the bullpen.  

I remember a couple seasons ago where we had to call some kid named Matty Rinks out of the untested bull pen to cover an unexpected injury to the starter. 

How'd that season turn out again ... 

1 hour ago, siouxforce19 said:

My phone barely even works at REA so I’m just floored that so many people spend so much time on their phones... 

They're staring blindly at the screen wondering why they can't update their Facebook status (not understanding that wireless connections in a steel frame building are shaky at best). 

44 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

They're staring blindly at the screen wondering why they can't update their Facebook status (not understanding that wireless connections in a steel frame building are shaky at best). 

There is a Verizon truck parked on the sidewalk outside the south doors to give full bars of service in the REA. Started that last season...

Makes my Viper system work flawlessly so my truck is warm when the game is done. I also do all the score updates on the CHN app for our section.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

There is a Verizon truck parked on the sidewalk outside the south doors to give full bars of service in the REA. Started that last season...

Makes my Viper system work flawlessly so my truck is warm when the game is done. I also do all the score updates on the CHN app for our section.

Wish AT&T Had this

46 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You too? Everyone always ask me what the scores of other games are :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Mine works better if I connect to REA wifi signal.  I like it so I can check CHN app for scores in between play/during intermission.

I rarely trust public WiFi.  Knew a guy awhile back who could access more information than you cared to know at a BWW once.  Even saw, with my own two eyes, him getting on their network and messing with their receipt printer.  Not trying to scare anybody, but use public WiFi at your own risk. :) 

8 hours ago, Big A HG said:

I rarely trust public WiFi.  Knew a guy awhile back who could access more information than you cared to know at a BWW once.  Even saw, with my own two eyes, him getting on their network and messing with their receipt printer.  Not trying to scare anybody, but use public WiFi at your own risk. :) 

Public WiFi is harmless if you're smart with it. I wouldn't recommend doing your online banking at the REA,  a motel or any other public WiFi. 

• Upvote 1