SiouxSports.com Forum

Tucker Poolman

yzerman19

51 minutes ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Unlike alot of folks,  I have no sources.     I  am proud to admit this.  Truth be told, none of us do.  However,  like Dagies,  I do have a gut.  Most of us do.   My gut tells me that, after seeing Poolman leave the ice last Saturday,  he ain't playing today.  Hey, that's OK.  Better to rest him than to risk him.   This is D1 hockey.   Next man up.   It's time to man up.   We'll be fine.  With or without Poolman today.  We may or may not win, but we'll be fine.   See y'all in ChiTown.   Last chance to grab those great Frozen Four seats of mine over on the ticket thread.  Calling all believers.  Last.  Chance.  Number  Nine is on the Line.

Hear! Hear!

3 hours ago, #33 said:

Schlossman wrote that he isn't convinced that Tucker will play and even picked Boston to win with Tucker out or playing at less than 100%. I hope his pick goes as well as it did last year.  

Schlossman picking BU to win is the least surprising thing I've heard recently. BU was his preseason favorite. 

Personally, I'm less confident without Tucker, but if he doesn't play, our D-men have come a long way so let's see what they've got. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Schlossman picking BU to win is the least surprising thing I've heard recently. BU was his preseason favorite. 

Personally, I'm less confident without Tucker, but if he doesn't play, our D-men have come a long way so let's see what they've got. 

Why should it surprise you? BU is loaded. We're pretty good, too.

When this season started, I was hoping, we would not meet Boston U in the playoffs, they had so much young talent. As the season progressed, I began hoping we would somehow make it to Fargo,  As February passed, I was really hoping we would make it to Fargo.

Well we are here, and so is Boston U. Win or loose, the Fighting Hawks showed up for the NCAA's with a very respectable team, and have a good shot at a win this afternoon. Go UND!

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Didn't all long term injuries to Boeser, Jost, and Poolman happen this year while playing UMD?
Seems that Duluth has an MO.

The cheapest, obstruction, diving team you can find, in all of those combinations