SiouxSports.com Forum

NC A&T/Richmond 4 right to lay an egg in the Hawks' Nest!

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

As soon as you stop making asinine comments, I will.

It is funny that he still likes to act as an "impartial viewer/posted" but 95% of his comments are to prove or show that UND is no good, and then he has his occasional 5% post that seems unbiased....to try and make it seems like he is unbiased.  I think he actually thinks we believe he is unbiased and that he'd like or be ok with UND winning Guaranteed he'd love it if UND gets beat on Saturday. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, URFan1 said:

Hey Guys, URFan1 a Moderator from SpiderNation.  You do not have to pay to post on the public boards on SpiderNation, you do have to have a Rivals account.  We welcome useful discussion and good natured conversation with our opponents.  You will be monitored and possibly banned if you get "way" out of line.  Our rule is pretty simple, if you would not say it to your 12 yo then don't post it.  Some posters can be a little rough, but don't take it personally and you'll be fine.  I believe most of our posters are respectful of those that respect us. 

We're looking for a great game this weekend, we have been limping along and holding things together with duct tape and bailing twine.  But the guys have shown amazing ability to recover.  We'll see our new QB does in his first road start. 

Welcome to the board! In regard to the injury situation is seems both teams are beat up. We played 11 straight games and like you said were basically held together by duct tape and bailing twine to end the season. This is setting up to be a great game and I cant wait until Saturday.

FWIW your new QB (Johnson) looked pretty good Saturday.

12 minutes ago, URFan1 said:

Hey Guys, URFan1 a Moderator from SpiderNation.  You do not have to pay to post on the public boards on SpiderNation, you do have to have a Rivals account.  We welcome useful discussion and good natured conversation with our opponents.  You will be monitored and possibly banned if you get "way" out of line.  Our rule is pretty simple, if you would not say it to your 12 yo then don't post it.  Some posters can be a little rough, but don't take it personally and you'll be fine.  I believe most of our posters are respectful of those that respect us. 

We're looking for a great game this weekend, we have been limping along and holding things together with duct tape and bailing twine.  But the guys have shown amazing ability to recover.  We'll see our new QB does in his first road start. 

Thanks for the info, I was at your site 4 times, the next time I'lll post!

We're the new kid on the block in this NCAA Div I FCS playoff. A win would really give us some crediability in the FCS FB minds of our country. Also legitimizes our #7 seed. On Sunday there'll only be 8 teams left, we sooooo need to be in that group. I like to use the words "game changer", well, a win Saturday will be just that for our FB program.

• Upvote 4