SiouxSports.com Forum

NC A&T/Richmond 4 right to lay an egg in the Hawks' Nest!

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

13 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This is the mentality that our MH program has adopted for years and we need our FB program to adopt it as well. Expect to win and be disappointed if you don't. That is how you build great programs.

Correct...The fans don't win the game.  The team wins the game and with our confidence and positive attitude it can go a long way to pushing them on to victory.  Go Hawks we love you and support you for all you are and have become.  BTW who won that Cent Ark-Ill game and what score?   I watched the Spiders win but ya know what I just heard?  Hawks just love to eat spiders.

• Upvote 3

Unless this is a basketball game against Richmond no need to worry.  I know people don't want to sound over confident but this is freaking Richmond with absolutely no football tradition at any level and UND doesn't lose playoff games at home.  I said it before UND wins by at least two touchdowns.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Finn flick said:

Correct...The fans don't win the game.  The team wins the game and with our confidence and positive attitude it can go a long way to pushing them on to victory.  Go Hawks we love you and support you for all you are and have become.  BTW who won that Cent Ark-Ill game and what score?   I watched the Spiders win but ya know what I just heard?  Hawks just love to eat spiders.

Central Arkansas 31
Illinois State 24

12 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

Unless this is a basketball game against Richmond no need to worry.  I know people don't want to sound over confident but this is freaking Richmond with absolutely no football tradition at any level and UND doesn't lose playoff games at home.  I said it before UND wins by at least two touchdowns.

Might want to check who won the FCS national championship in 2008 before you say a team has no tradition of winning. 

3 visits to the national semifinals in 10 years as well.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, siouxweet said:

No need to try and talk Richmond up, doesn't anyone remember how awful they looked in Fargo last year.  UND wins just least 2 TD's.

Remember how UND looked in fargo?

I have no idea if Richmond is good or not. 

• Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

Sure they do,  41-10 1995. ;)

• Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

I don't care their tradition.  They have been very good recently.  Including this season. 

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

More "non-trolling" from John-Boy Walton. :silly::p

He claimed they looked bad in Fargo last year.  I merely pointed out another school that looked awful in Fargo. 

He then claimed they UND doesn't lose at home.  I merely pointed out a notable example of that not being true.  

Have a little fun and lighten up.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

UND               lost to Stony Brook     13 -   9    at Stony   Sept 1

Richmond     lost to Stony Brook     42 - 14     at Stony  Sept 17th

Is that now a quality loss ?

No it just goes to show that UND should win easily.