SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

I don't believe anybody is "jumping ship". It's quite concerning though when you go down 3-0 due to a lack of effort and focus. 

It's the same dynamic you see on the Blackhawk game threads on HFBoards.  Those fans are pretty good entertainment when they are losing.  They just lose it. 

5 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

I don't believe anybody is "jumping ship". It's quite concerning though when you go down 3-0 due to a lack of effort and focus. 

My god, do any of you realize the #2 team in the country has something to say about how our boys looked up to the point they made it 2-3?!!!!!!

This site is pathetic when the other team is a little better then central high school!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:
30 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And once again, we act like the #2 ranked team in the nation should play only slightly better than Dickinson High School's JV squad would against mighty UND.

Probably couldn't have played much worse that period. Only down by 1. 

hey, hey...    Give them midgets some love..  dammit

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

UMD is very skilled up front...... they'll be a handful for anyone they play all year.

Stop bringing reason to the discussion. :) I think once they work out the issues on defense, they will be fine. 

Just now, bigskyvikes said:

Lol, how did UMD look to you when the Sioux scored two goals in 1:53??

Maybe a little lazy, making mental mistakes?

Yes? Our second goal was a complete gift off of a mental mistake. Other than a great finish from Gersich, I don't think we really caused that goal.