SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota v. Weber St.

bincitysioux

18 hours ago, homer said:

Need really good walk up traffic tomorrow.  And a fantastic student turnout.  

What are the odds of getting both?

Apparently not good.  Walk up crowd was terrible.    Huge props to the students for sticking it out.  

17 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Embarrassing. UND deserves far better. UND obviously needs to continue winning for attendance to progressively improve, but the Alerus and UND marketing need to stay on their toes and keep innovating also. 

Last night, I got in a friendly argument at a local establishment with some "all North Dakots fans"; that is, they cheer for both UND and NDSU. They couldn't understand why I was hoping UNI would beat NDSU; my answer was simple: recruits can't play for both schools. If we want to see UND increase in popularity, NDSU has to drop some. Perhaps the best way is for UND to just beat them head-to-head. That opportunity may be coming ...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Embarrassing. UND deserves far better. UND obviously needs to continue winning for attendance to progressively improve, but the Alerus and UND marketing need to stay on their toes and keep innovating also. 

Last night, I got in a friendly argument at a local establishment with some "all North Dakots fans"; that is, they cheer for both UND and NDSU. They couldn't understand why I was hoping UNI would beat NDSU; my answer was simple: recruits can't play for both schools. If we want to see UND increase in popularity, NDSU has to drop some. Perhaps the best way is for UND to just beat them head-to-head. That opportunity may be coming ...

I've never understood people that cheer for both NDSU and UND, as a UND fan I fully wanted UNI to win...

19 minutes ago, TBR said:

There is a real chance that all four Dakota teams make the playoffs, although USD will have to squeek in. If that happens I would guess it would be NDSU vs USD, and UND vs SDSU

That scenario won't work because ndsu won't be playing the first weekend.