SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Yuck!

One of the major problems I have with the logo is, if you didn't KNOW it was a North Dakota logo, you can't tell that's a N and a D.  Ask anyone outside the region and I'd bet dollars to dimes they couldn't tell you what school that logo belongs too.  That's a sign of a terrible logo.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, YAWNSON said:

Big improvement of logo on New Era hats - More of a hawk than a pigeon

download.png

So much for uniting the brand - can you imagine the Chicago Blackhawks or Pittsburgh Steelers coming up with 2-3 different versions of the same logo?  This is NOT the same patch used for the football uniforms and neither one is the same logo that will be on the hockey jerseys!  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So much for uniting the brand - can you imagine the Chicago Blackhawks or Pittsburgh Steelers coming up with 2-3 different versions of the same logo?  This is NOT the same patch used for the football uniforms and neither one is the same logo that will be on the hockey jerseys!  

I just think a hat with the pink head features would really sell to the ladies!

15 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I am going to bet that the actual hat looks more like the actual logo than this one does.  Remember this is most likely not an actual picture.

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I am going to bet that the actual hat looks more like the actual logo than this one does.  Remember this is most likely not an actual picture.

Yep. The only difference between the real thing, and the one on the hat is the weird lines going through it, which are most likely poor representations of the separate stitched areas on the hat. Like this

qwwqsd.jpg.5a28800139ddf59c9c2f3e3a9308325b.jpgwsdfv.jpg.12f1ff2861fc35dbf5811054f9bdf311.jpg

8 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Good point - that's obviously not the real patch but a quick photo-shop job.