SiouxSports.com Forum

NoiseInsideMyHead

The new Tidal Wave car wash at 17th & Columbia does a pretty decent job.  I had a grand opening free pass so it didn't cost me anything, but I would encourage people with dirty cars to give it a try.  Not sure how their membership rates compare to Rydell but the wash was at least as good if not better. 

And not a hint of residual Thickburger was detected. 

2 minutes ago, 1972 said:

just a thought, but do you think that the university and the city could have accomplished the work at columbia/and university intersection say, i dont know, this summer instead of during school and hockey season?  just a thought

build back better

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

The new Tidal Wave car wash at 17th & Columbia does a pretty decent job.  I had a grand opening free pass so it didn't cost me anything, but I would encourage people with dirty cars to give it a try.  Not sure how their membership rates compare to Rydell but the wash was at least as good if not better. 

And not a hint of residual Thickburger was detected. 

I went through there yesterday as well and thought the wash was better than Rydell which I have gotten a monthly pass for a few years. Tidal Waves rates are maybe a bit more expensive than Rydell and only allow one per day. I do think they may have some issues though as it isn't the easiest to get in and out of!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1972 said:

just a thought, but do you think that the university and the city could have accomplished the work at columbia/and university intersection say, i dont know, this summer instead of during school and hockey season?  just a thought

That's the only spot in GF right now that I found.

You can't miss a street with cones in Bismarck right now. And it's really bad by both hospitals. 

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

That's the only spot in GF right now that I found.

You can't miss a street with cones in Bismarck right now. And it's really bad by both hospitals. 

I don’t know why Sanford keeps putting money in that hospital in that location and now they want to build a heart hospital there.

find some property along the interstate and build some parking too,they have the money guy

50 minutes ago, Kab said:

I don’t know why Sanford keeps putting money in that hospital in that location and now they want to build a heart hospital there.

I hadn't seen Sanford Bismarck in a while and now that I have I don't have any desire to. (Sanford Bismarck makes Sanford Downtown Fargo look like a palace.) 

• 1 month later...

Idiot incompetent slow-as-f*** crew reconstructing the southbound lanes of I-29 between GF and Fargo dilly-dallied the entire season and BARELY squeaked in right before the heavy snow (and that was fortunate to have been as late as it was) and NOW there is an unrelated, extended lane closure for no apparent reason (I see no equipment and no signs of activity) on the northbound side. 

I thought we all had a gentleman's agreement around here that winter driving conditions are far too f'ed up for frivolous projects to be commenced this late in the year.

Stupendously ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Idiot incompetent slow-as-f*** crew reconstructing the southbound lanes of I-29 between GF and Fargo dilly-dallied the entire season and BARELY squeaked in right before the heavy snow (and that was fortunate to have been as late as it was) and NOW there is an unrelated, extended lane closure for no apparent reason (I see no equipment and no signs of activity) on the northbound side. 

I thought we all had a gentleman's agreement around here that winter driving conditions are far too f'ed up for frivolous projects to be commenced this late in the year.

Stupendously ridiculous. 

Yeah really weird as the closed off lane looks fully done and striped.  The state needs to explain.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched another idiot cross Columbia between Aldi and Wal-Mart today.  The city has done just about everything short of a moat with alligators to keep drivers from cutting the median there...I have never wanted to see someone get T-boned so badly.

Imagine yourself willing to risk your life - and a traffic citation - to get to W-M a few seconds earlier.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...