SiouxSports.com Forum

NoiseInsideMyHead

12 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Upon review: No it can't be from the north looking south. Both eyes are open (no wink) from that side. 

Correct. It's looking east. That white pickup is traveling west on Demers and the black SUV is traveling east on Demers. Traffic was backed up because the light at the intersection was blinking red so it looks like those cars are parked.

5 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Correct. It's looking east. That white pickup is traveling west on Demers and the black SUV is traveling east on Demers. Traffic was backed up because the light at the intersection was blinking red so it looks like those cars are parked.

still doesn't explain the lack of overhang on the newman building and i don't think the median right there has grass (the left of the black suv)?

The west side of the central fire station has windows and no lights, but the brick building in the photo does. And the fire station has an AC unit on the south end of the west facing wall. 

The trees on the west side of winky are pines. The picture ain't pines. 

And the blue street sign doesn't fit. (What's it say?) 

37 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Was just going to say this. If you go to that streetview link you can see how with the right positioning and framing you could get that. That black SUV isn't parked - that's the eastbound lane of traffic on Demers. (I may or may not be able to see my vehicle in this picture).

to the left of the black chevy suv...grass berm........no grass berm in front of sinclair.

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

after work i'm going to go look for that blue street sign...if it aint where this "one way sign" is i'm gonna be pissed and confused........

PXL_20220614_231856502.MP.jpg

PXL_20220614_231835458.MP.jpg

If you look at the photo linked here (and pasted below): https://www.grandforksherald.com/weather/morning-storm-rolls-through-grand-forks-flooding-streets rather than the picture of the screen you can see that the blue sign says S 15th St. Some real lens distortion going on...

image.thumb.png.7689ac24bf0651b50d4c96c9a8c180ad.png

1 hour ago, streetsahead said:

If you look at the photo linked here (and pasted below): https://www.grandforksherald.com/weather/morning-storm-rolls-through-grand-forks-flooding-streets rather than the picture of the screen you can see that the blue sign says S 15th St. Some real lens distortion going on...

image.thumb.png.7689ac24bf0651b50d4c96c9a8c180ad.png

so if that's the south 15th street sign he had to have taken this photo from 17th?  plus how/why is it in the middle of the road...i went and looked...there are no blue street signs in the medians between sinclair and at least 16 or farther down.....

8 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

The Zapruder film had only slightly more analysis - and all this for flooded streets in GF?   I think Critical RAIN Theory is to blame!  FIRE ERIC!*

(* PS -Don't fire Eric - great guy and a GF treasure.)

the grassy median is our grassy knoll