SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

20 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

DaveK going through neg repping. Musta been a rough weekend. I saw on gpl his gopher friends weren't being very supportive. 

He's home watching his 2016 Stanley Cup DVD to get himself through this rough patch. :)

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

DaveK going through neg repping. Musta been a rough weekend. I saw on gpl his gopher friends weren't being very supportive. 

41 minutes ago, tnt said:

Pretty bad when nobody wants to claim him in their fan base.  Apparently the fan version of Eddie Schultz.

38 minutes ago, cberkas said:

He did make a thread about UND then said who cares about UND, only DaveK type logic there.

I think DaveK needs to change his screen names on both sites...

...Anakin Skywalker for SS and Darth Vader for GPL.  :D

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ArchyAlum11 said:

Listening to the radio broadcast of the U of M and SCSU game, It's really pathetic to listen to these guys try to make excuses for the gophers.

The FSN broadcast was even better. Doug calls a decent game but the back to back comebacks were even more enjoyable with Gopher homers on the TV call.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I haven't seen that version of SCSU's dog logo before...

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

The dog head?

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Correct.  Is that new?

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

Looks new, can't say I've seen it before.

SCSU-Huskies-Logo.jpg

Believe it or not, they unveiled this two years ago.  Looks like a dog with 5 o'clock shadow.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Sure you're not looking at football poll reactions? Hockey polls don't come out until tomorrow.

It's the hockey ones, I guess they think being ranked in the top 10 in the PWR (yes I know it doesn't matter yet) means they should be ranked in everyone poll.

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

What's up with all the Penn State fans whining about the polls?

This has been going on for a few weeks. This one dude was freaking out and ranting to the USCHO twitter account like they were the ones who voted in the poll. Complaining about being disrespected because Penn State doesn't have any history or tradition like the other schools in the polls.

I guess he's found some more friends to complain with him.