SiouxSports.com Forum

The Ag College weighs in.

chicofelipe

On 4/17/2016 at 11:11 PM, GDPritch said:

Or having your AD go to a park in Omaha and solicit/hit on  a male undercover prostitute.  Hey, that's nothing!

Hey cmon....word has it he was attractive and he said his name was Fred Garvin. 

How can you say no to that?

Stop responding and it drops like a rock - I bet a week's pay the rube writes another column based on the social media response he was able to generate - it's the McFeeley school of journalism - write something extremely asinine then you get to write a follow-up story on the responses - two for one - just lazy journalism. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, waldo said:

Joeyjr,

Actually the NDSU club team took last in their WCCHA league, UND's team won the regular season

Come on,l I am just trying to be diplomatic. Plus, I am pretty sure they didn't finish last and they had wins against Wisconsin and Minnesota.

43 minutes ago, joeyjr said:

Come on,l I am just trying to be diplomatic. Plus, I am pretty sure they didn't finish last and they had wins against Wisconsin and Minnesota.

That wasn't a difficult task for opponents of the D1 teams for UW & UMN...I can only wonder how much easier it would be to beat their club teams.  ;)

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, brianvf said:

That wasn't a difficult task for opponents of the D1 teams for UW & UMN...I can only wonder how much easier it would be to beat their club teams.  ;)

But here's the real question...could UW and UMN's club teams beat their actual "D1" teams?! :0

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Stop responding and it drops like a rock - I bet a week's pay the rube writes another column based on the social media response he was able to generate - it's the McFeeley school of journalism - write something extremely asinine then you get to write a follow-up story on the responses - two for one - just lazy journalism. 

This is exactly it, if no one reads/responds its gone. They are just looking for a reaction and someone to call them names so they can write another article or point out all the people that called them an idiot.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

This is exactly it, if no one reads/responds its gone. They are just looking for a reaction and someone to call them names so they can write another article or point out all the people that called them an idiot.

irony here is you responded ;)

• Upvote 2