SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Fighting Hawks vs. CC Tigers

AZSIOUX

my sources indicate I may spend more money than I need to at a bar in Williston to watch the game. They also indicate that despite my hopes that said bar will have the game on, I'll have to get the dang channel changed (even though this is North Dakota, ugh). Could result in a higher tip, but negotiations are pending.

my sources are very familiar with the situation.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Sure, it wouldn't help to lose or tie to CC in terms of PWR, but badly is debateable. A loss may drop us a couple spots, but, at this point, there's no reason to really worry about it. Just gotta go get it done.

Yeah, I didn't really mean miss the tournament level of hurting. I was thinking more it would be really bad in that it would be difficult to finish ahead of SCSU and UNO with a loss or God forbid two losses to CC. We tend to struggle out east and right now we are in a position for possibly playing in St. Paul. It would probably send us to the 5-8 range with one loss. Besides CC, there is no other team that would be too bad to split with. WMU is the lowest besides CC and they are at 27 or something like that.

On 1/20/2016 at 0:07 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

I have a tough time believing that UND, or any team in this league, for that matter, ever thinks that 6 points are going to come easy. 

One quality of this team that I've noticed throughout this season is the ability to come out hard and play with pace to start every game and even each individual period. While chemistry might not be at the top level right away in each, this team has rarely come out slowly at puck drop. Is this really concern to anyone?

Never mind.  Forget I mentioned it.