SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

3 hours ago, Longtime fan said:

Looks like the staff wants to replace santiago with a santiago clone.  He will be a freshman  when santiago is a senior.....couldn't ask for a better mentor !

Santiago showed a lot more power in his HS film. I think the comps to Dressler may be more appropriate. 

For reference: http://www.hudl.com/video/3/814437/5721be4e19a53e2a185ae0e9

I sure wish we had more posts in this thread talking about new commits instead of the Moo stuff. Super pumped for this season. Keep it going Bubba and company with getting bigger and stronger recruits. We have a better product that UND is selling and promoting. Exciting!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

My ignorance - Is this normal that there hasn't been a verbal in a while?

Yes.  Now is the time where HS's are beginning their seasons.  There might be a few here and there but it will slow down until September/October.

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

My ignorance - Is this normal that there hasn't been a verbal in a while?

I couldn't be more excited with the 5 verbals we already have, and it sounds like one more per Teeder.  Super talented young men!!  With that said, I was thinking we should of had a few more also at this juncture but have total faith in bubba and crew!  

Verbal #6 Graham Devore, 6-4, 225#, DE/TE, Mahtomedi, Minn.

Graham visited campus today and took in this morning's practice at Memorial Stadium. 

3m
Graham DeVore‏ @GrahamDeVore
Excited to announce that I have committed to play Division I football at the University of North Dakota! 

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4399299/5721da4e90eead5d90e32a2d

6 hours ago, John W. said:

Great get.....getting some recruits from big time MN HS's......#6...how does that compare to last year at this time.?

We had 10 commitments at this time a year ago but I wouldn't be too concerned about having six so far this year.