SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

20 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

No they did not. They can't use recruits names until they sign the letter of intent. Fortunately this blame does not go to UND this time.

I'm gonna guess they did create it and it was used in direct communication to Boltmann, who did then tweet it out himself.  It appears to be a trend.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/04/oregon_state_beavers_making_an.html

20 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

No they did not. They can't use recruits names until they sign the letter of intent. Fortunately this blame does not go to UND this time.

UND did create those and then personally sent them out to the recruits. The recruits are free to do what they wish with them after that. 

Dear Management Team:...Now that I know the 'line has been drawn'.....I'll behave...and be 'thread pure'.....I really do love this site as I like the recruiting news.... and news of the prognosis for most UND sports...i truly am a UND fan...and know several past and current athletes..... and am excited for the upcoming FB season and also M/W BB and look eagerly forward  to the rebrand.....

John 

Love this! Very fun to see who the future of the program will be. I really liked what I saw from Bungum, and hopefully Boltmann can come in Redshirt for a year, and be capable to takeover as a RS Freshman (depending on how our other QBs develop). Remember, if not for injuries Keaton would have only been a RS Freshman last year, and showed that he was more than capable of leading a team. 

What do we know about Connor Kruse? I like his size for a kid who is going into his senior year. I expect him to be on campus next summer at over 300, and to put another 10-20 lbs on while redshirting. Thoughts on this guy?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Love this! Very fun to see who the future of the program will be. I really liked what I saw from Bungum, and hopefully Boltmann can come in Redshirt for a year, and be capable to takeover as a RS Freshman (depending on how our other QBs develop). Remember, if not for injuries Keaton would have only been a RS Freshman last year, and showed that he was more than capable of leading a team. 

What do we know about Connor Kruse? I like his size for a kid who is going into his senior year. I expect him to be on campus next summer at over 300, and to put another 10-20 lbs on while redshirting. Thoughts on this guy?

Nice thing about Kruse is he looks fairly lean already and is at 290. He won't have to waste time trying to get lean before building up muscle.

1 hour ago, Longtime fan said:

Looks like the staff wants to replace santiago with a santiago clone.  He will be a freshman  when santiago is a senior.....couldn't ask for a better mentor !

That's assuming he redshirts. Maybe he'll be that return guy we haven't had since Dressler?