SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Cal-Poly - Win and In???

siouxfan512

If the stats on BigSkyConf.com are correct, Ratelle is one tackle shy of 100 for the season again this year.  Should easily pass that this weekend and should finish closer to 120 for the regular season as I could see him near 20 for the game on Saturday.  

Doesn't hurt to have a stable. Get kind of tired hearing from my NDSU relatives about how "Yeah, we lost ____, but his backup has been torching it in practice for 2+ years now, he's the next _____" while we can't field 1 good RB. So, by all means, bring in 8 or 9 more RB recruits.

We have better RBs than they do now. Crazy how quickly things can change.

• Upvote 1

You need to hang +21 on Cal Poly and have a few teams lose to make it in.

Good luck Saturday!

Montana

EWU

UNI

UNH

Towson

All those teams need to win to get in. Add UND to the mix and that is where the problems start if they all win in that you would have Big Sky and CAA with 6 teams with playoff resumes and MVFC with 4 and the playoff committee isn't going to only leave 3 at large bids for the remaining conferences. UND needs 2 teams to lose with at least 1 being Montana or EWU in my opinion.