SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC

AZSIOUX

UND 4-0-2 sweep Vermont in Burlington this last weekend while CC was swept in the springs by BC. CC is 0-6-0 and been out scored overall 22-9 including 2 shut outs thanks to BC. CC also lost to umass in the springs and @ Lowell. CC has played all hockey east so far while 2 of 3 series by UND has been @ hockey east. 

NCHC opener for both teams 

Looking forward to Wisconsin in 2 weeks.  I think of you  every time I drive past your grandfather's business.

Good ol hwy2....yes will be nice to have uw back in GF! Eaves has that program spiraling down the drain for the time being. 

These series against CC always get my stomach acid churning in despite how their record has been, have always seem to play us tough in the past few years. 

Nevertheless, a sweep is the only acceptable option here.

a few here and there maybe close but UND has dominated cc last 2 previous seasons. 10-1-0 with only loss coming in a game 2 NCHC best of 3 two years ago. 6-0 last year out scoring cc 25-10 total. 

I've paid for worse.                                                                                                                                             

What is the area around the arena like in Colorado Springs?  Any good pre game places one could suggest?

there are a few restaurants within walking distance, including Buffalo Wild Wings and an Outback. Everything is just north of the arena in a small shopping center. 

I've paid for worse.                                                                                                                                             

That almost sounds naughty. :0 ;)