SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Bemidji St. - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

You're use to Bison football games. So that's will be an easy bar to beat. You can drink at the Ralph. They have two bars that are jam packed that overlook the ice. There's a band that plays in the concourse during intermissions, etc.

Only thing that makes it better are wins and UND is pretty banged up right now.

Being able to drink a beer was nice. Other than that, meh. Would not go back unless tickets were <10 bucks.Ā 

Lady had fun though.Ā 

Being able to drink a beer was nice. Other than that, meh. Would not go back unless tickets were <10 bucks.Ā 

Lady had fun though.Ā 

Ā 

Games are always more fun when you're a fan of the sportĀ or the team.

My girlfriend and I took her parents (NDSU fans from Fargo) to their first ever UND hockey game last year vs Denver. All they could talk about was how awesome it was and how they wanted to get season tickets. But then again I had tickets ten rows up on the corner UND shot twice.Ā 

I'd almost rather watch the game at home than sit in the upper bowl.

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 1

Yep, but I thoroughly enjoy my upper bowl tickets because I can get a great feel for the game, see thingsĀ developing and seem to be able to evaluate the game better. Have been in the suites, lower bowl, and lower bowl as a student and while each have their perks, I wouldn't give my upper bowl tickets up!

• Upvote 4

3 goal night for Boeser and 4 pt night for Cags.
I like that line.Ā  :)

We'll call it the CBS Line.

I wanted to see this line from the start of the year. Might be tough to put Gersich back with Schmaltz and Boeser after the way those three played tonight, despite the chemistry theyĀ showed in the first weekend. 9-8-16 were absolutely dominant and dynamic, tonight.

Yep, but I thoroughly enjoy my upper bowl tickets because I can get a great feel for the game, see thingsĀ developing and seem to be able to evaluate the game better. Have been in the suites, lower bowl, and lower bowl as a student and while each have their perks, I wouldn't give my upper bowl tickets up!

Same here, best seats in the house, except maybe in the suites.

• Upvote 2

Games are always more fun when you're a fan of the sportĀ or the team.

My girlfriend and I took her parents (NDSU fans from Fargo) to their first ever UND hockey game last year vs Denver. All they could talk about was how awesome it was and how they wanted to get season tickets. But then again I had tickets ten rows up on the corner UND shot twice.Ā 

I'd almost rather watch the game at home than sit in the upper bowl.

i hhad good seats (I think?). 5 rows up on the side UND shot at two times.Ā 

Agree, upper deck on the short glass. Love my seats. Best view in the house, see plays develop. I never have to look at the screen to see the action, like you have to almost everywhere in the lower bowl.

row P right in the middle. Not too shabby.

row P right in the middle. Not too shabby.

Middle also, 15-16 for me, I love my seats..

What was your thoughts on Hyrnkiws play? I thought he settled in nice, had to have been ready to puke at the start! That's a big stage, looked good after awhile. His defense looked nervous for him at first also. Ausmus I thought had an off game?