SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Dec. 3rd 2016. Madison Square Garden

AZSIOUX

On 8/28/2016 at 11:36 AM, Big A HG said:

I booked everything back in February, but did some research into whether I should go through JFK or LGA, having totally forgotten EWR.  After doing the research, I ultimately chose EWR, and one of the main selling points was it seemed like to have the fewest delays, and wasn't much worse off than any of the others as far as getting into Manhattan.

EWR to the train right into Penn Station which is right at MSG...piece of cake 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

We gotta all take over an establishment somewhere close to MSG for a few and the football game.

There is a pre-game party planned at the Heartland Brewery on 5th Ave (inside the Empire State Building) about 2 or 3 blocks from MSG.

Myself and 2 buddies and our sons will be in Mott,ND pheasant hunting that weekend. We're bringing a laptop and HDMI cord along to watch the FB game on Saturday, Dec. 3rd. in our motel. Will it be possible to get the hockey game on-line that night, too? We're pretty sure no bar in town will get it on cable.

24 minutes ago, Sodbuster said:

Myself and 2 buddies and our sons will be in Mott,ND pheasant hunting that weekend. We're bringing a laptop and HDMI cord along to watch the FB game on Saturday, Dec. 3rd. in our motel. Will it be possible to get the hockey game on-line that night, too? We're pretty sure no bar in town will get it on cable.

The hockey game is on CBS sports network. If they have dish or directtv they can get it.

33 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

The hockey game is on CBS sports network. If they have dish or directtv they can get it.

They have the local cable system...whatever that is called. Southwestern ND  couldn't care less for hockey, usually, so the local establishments don't have the hockey on or don't spend the extra an the sports pack to get a channel like CBSsports. Last year we used our laptop and  HDMI cable to watch UND on NCHC.TV in the motel.

MSG is only blocks from the Empire State Building....and even closer to the Empire State Building is SME Branding, creators of our fan favorite Fighting Hawks logo.

Who wants to join the SJW (Sioux Justice Warrior) Movement with a good ol' protest outside SME next week with me? :D

• Upvote 3