SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

Of the trash talk, look at every closed UND-NDSU thread, examples of crooked people at NDSU if you don't know them you haven't lived in this part of the region.

I'm waiting for these examples still.

What has President Bresciani done to be considered "crooked" by a UND sports fan? I'm indifferent to the guy.

He wasn't there when the house was being built and if you can't get these clues I suggest the mods to ban you for your stupidity.

MVC preseason team announced and Wentz isn't the QB? QB from ILS is. Somebody get Kiper on speed dial!

Tre will have larger numbers this year than Carson due to the type of offense they run. That does not mean he is a better prospect.

The preseason all Big Sky team was announced last week and there was not a single player named from UND. Every team had at least one player but UND, Weber and Portland. I would be more concerned about that versus Carson Wentz being a honorable mention preseason all conference selection.

Tre will have larger numbers this year than Carson due to the type of offense they run. That does not mean he is a better prospect.

The preseason all Big Sky team was announced a few weeks back and there was not a single player named from UND. Every team had at least one player but UND.

I didn't know UND had a player in the NC game just 6 months ago let alone a QB.

He wasn't there when the house was being built and if you can't get these clues I suggest the mods to ban you for your stupidity.

Odd, shouldnt you love Dr. Chapman? Without him, who knows if NDSU and UND would be in Division 1.

Besides, he got NDSU some bad press.

I didn't know UND had a player in the NC game just 6 months ago let alone a QB.

What difference does that make in being named to preseason all Big Sky team? UND's claimed strength for this season is the defense, but not a single player considered worthy of preseason all Big Sky?

What difference does that make in being named to preseason all Big Sky team? UND's claimed strength for this season is the defense, but not a single player considered worthy of preseason all Big Sky?

Considering NDSU only had 3 total I am not surprised UND had 0.  

Considering NDSU only had 3 total I am not surprised UND had 0.

9 total- 6 were also honorable mention. Including honorable mention, most of any MVC team. 43 players are on that list between first team and honorable mention so to have 21% of that list consisting of NDSU players is pretty remarkable.

It's always fun to see fans from teams (my own teams included) get worked up over Preseason and postseason All American /All-Conference awards.

It's always fun to compare the pre-season lists to the post-season lists. ;)

9 total- 6 were also honorable mention. Including honorable mention, most of any MVC team. 43 players are on that list between first team and honorable mention so to have 21% of that list consisting of NDSU players is pretty remarkable.

Big Sky doesn't have honorable mention.  You really should be above bragging about HM.  

NDSUs strength is considered Carson Wentz and he was...... Not preseason all conference.