Hockey Assistant Job Posted

The Sicatoka

What's the critism

That we weren't aware of Hak? Yeah I admitted that already bud

That whiff...

And who the new coach would be whiff...

And the assistant coach whiff...

And the Schmaltz whiff...

It's hilarious to watch your gimmick fall in on itself.

• Upvote 1

That whiff...

And who the new coach would be whiff...

And the assistant coach whiff...

And the Schmaltz whiff...

It's hilarious to watch your gimmick fall in on itself.

I guess I wouldn't even call it a gimmick, its more of a failed attempt to sound smart on a message board.

• Upvote 1

#ccproud

Wasn't your buddy Blais #umproud?

Simple question.

I believe it's #gopherpride in the case of Dean Blais. 

And wait, wasn't Blais' guy Oseicki (they got the 1997 'natty' together) a #badgerpride guy? Oh. My. 

• Upvote 1

I have to admit, as an outsider, seeing this exchange with a UND fan not happy they hired an outstanding coach that has no business being a second assistant on a college hockey staff because he didn't play at UND is HILARIOUS.

Imagine if they got Babcock? Man, what a terrible hire! He can't even tweet #UNDproud! I guess it's #McGillProud now!

You guys kill me sometimes.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit, as an outsider, seeing this exchange with a UND fan not happy they hired an outstanding coach that has no business being a second assistant on a college hockey staff because he didn't play at UND is HILARIOUS.

Imagine if they got Babcock? Man, what a terrible hire! He can't even tweet #UNDproud! I guess it's #McGillProud now!

UND fan should be put in quotes when referring to gfhockey.....

• Upvote 1

Every other UND fan and one rogue poster desperate for attention should not be lumped together as "You guys". 

• Upvote 1

Again, I'll echo... Not "you guys"

It's... "That guy"

You do realize which poster you are referring to right? So 'you guys' makes no sense.

That's a fake Internet handle that just posts as a bit.....Ala Gerbschmidt on kfan...only less funny.

Much much less funny.