SiouxSports.com Forum

Hockey Assistant Job Posted

The Sicatoka

It's been a rough time for gfhockey and the %gobc. They just can't get anything right anymore. Good thing they still have their day jobs.  :lol:

We all have to cut gf a little slack.  The only thing he ever really understood was that Hak had not won a natty.   That is the extent of his hockey knowledge, so expecting him to contribute beyond that is just unfair.   To his defense, he never actually claimed to understand or even enjoy the game.  

To stay relevant, he'll probably move to Philly, join the Flyers HFBoards site, and claim to be a playah in the coal mines in the western part of the state. 

We all have to cut gf a little slack.  The only thing he ever really understood was that Hak had not won a natty.   That is the extent of his hockey knowledge, so expecting him to contribute beyond that is just unfair.   To his defense, he never actually claimed to understand or even enjoy the game.  

To stay relevant, he'll probably move to Philly, join the Flyers HFBoards site, and claim to be a playah in the coal mines in the western part of the state. 

Oh man, I went on there to comment on that Hak article and forgot my avatar was a Rangers emblem. They just flipped out lol. I was trying to tell them how great of a coach Hak is and how much they'll love him and got shellacked. It was pitiful lol. Gf would fit in quite nicely :)

• Upvote 2