SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

Fans at the X booed the lack of effort by the Gophers when a BSU player wins race to nullify icing and McLoed says the "U fans must want a penalty there" and then there's this: "these are two teams that won't ever play again under any circumstances, unless it's very deep in the playoffs"

3 minutes ago, choyt3 said:

Fans at the X booed the lack of effort by the Gophers when a BSU player wins race to nullify icing and McLoed says the "U fans must want a penalty there" and then there's this: "these are two teams that won't ever play again under any circumstances, unless it's very deep in the playoffs"

McLeod's condescension and arrogance is extremely out of touch with reality.

6 minutes ago, LetsGoSioux! said:

McLeod's condescension and arrogance is extremely out of touch with reality.

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

I told my dad once that Doug McLeod is a terrible play-by-play announcer. Apparently, he was the North Star play-by-play guy as well. The starts have been gone a lone time, and I don't remember him. 

I don't know if the baseball references he keeps making are something he does all the time or if it's a sign of mailing it in regarding this game. He sure doesn't seem like he expected BSU to even be in the game, let alone winning it.

Just now, choyt3 said:

I don't know if the baseball references he keeps making are something he does all the time or if it's a sign of mailing it in regarding this game. He sure doesn't seem like he expected BSU to even be in the game, let alone winning it.

It is unbelievable, is he told to say these things, or is he truly clueless?

12 minutes ago, choyt3 said:

Sounds like a lot of UND fans.  Nobody thinks anyone should ever come close to UND.  If they do, it is because UND played poorly.