SiouxSports.com Forum

Annual final faceoff travel thread

gfhockey

My wife and I will be leaving Mandan at 6am Friday morning.  Staying down near the MOA, so wife can do a little shopping Sat morning.  Hoping to be downtown about 2ish.

Drop her off at MOA Saturday morning and then head to Hoggsbreath for the SiouxSports.com gathering.

My wife and I will be leaving Mandan at 6am Friday morning. Staying down near the MOA, so wife can do a little shopping Sat morning. Hoping to be downtown about 2ish.

There's nothing at the MOA that can't be purchased at Kirkwood Mall. The most over-rated Minnesota landmark ever.

Leaving early Friday morning, staying near Mall of America and taking the Light Rail to the Target Center.  Plan on spending entire drive attempting to talk Mrs. Bincitysioux out of having to go to IKEA while we are there.  Probably won't be successful.  IKEA means lots of work for Mr. Bincitysioux.......................

• Upvote 2

Leaving early Friday morning, staying near Mall of America and taking the Light Rail to the Target Center.  Plan on spending entire drive attempting to talk Mrs. Bincitysioux out of having to go to IKEA while we are there.  Probably won't be successful.  IKEA means lots of work for Mr. Bincitysioux.......................

I live right next to the MOA, so if you dont want to go to IKEA, we can meet up and have beers!

annandale/clearwater exit

Yes the Holiday station on the east side of the road (there is actually another Holiday station right across the street on the west side) the east one has an amazing bakery....the best

Well worth checking out

Yes the Holiday station on the east side of the road (there is actually another Holiday station right across the street on the west side) the east one has an amazing bakery....the best

Well worth checking out

My wife and I will probably be stopping here too.  I live the fritters and the sandwiches are great too.

Well worth checking out

Charlies Café in Melrose for this guy.