Gersich-Johnson-Wilkie

Chyzyk-Gardner-Murphy

Janatuinen-St. Clair-Olson

Stecher-Ausmus

Shaw-LaDue

Thompson-Poolman

Tomek

Johnson

If Schmaltz stays, I don't see how Poolman doesn't play forward next year.

I'd have poganski in there for sure and I like Chyz and St. Clair together. Cags-Boeser-Schmaltz could be a treat to watch.

Am I the only one that thinks Simonson should get some more playing time? He was one of the more reliable faceoff guys it seemed. Weird, do we have an excess of talent across the board for next year?

I think the top 9 of Caggiula, Schmaltz, Boeser, Johnson, St. Clair, Poganski, Chyzyk, Gersich, and Wilkie are everyday players. The others will be a revolving door until someone stands out from the pack.

Am I the only one that thinks Simonson should get some more playing time? He was one of the more reliable faceoff guys it seemed. Weird, do we have an excess of talent across the board for next year?

I like Simonson too. I thought him Poganski and Olson looked good together at the beginning of the year

Caggiula-Schmaltz-Boeser

Gersich-Johnson-Wilkie

Chyzyk-Gardner-Murphy

Stecher-Ausmus

Shaw-LaDue

Thompson-Poolman

Tomek

Johnson

So.........how many games to start next season does Murphy get to produce and finally pot one so he can remove the tag "great in practice"?

Simple question.

Caggiula-Schmaltz-Boeser

Gersich-Johnson-Wilkie

Chyzyk-Gardner-Murphy

Stecher-Ausmus

Shaw-LaDue

Thompson-Poolman

Tomek

Johnson

Wouldn't be surprised if Gardner ends up not coming in this season and plays a year in Fargo. I think one interesting thing to see right away is if Hak opts to balance things out a little and use Caggiula, Schmaltz, and Johnson all centering different lines or if he decides to have one play wing and kind of load up 2 lines. If he opts to keep all 3 at center:

Gersich-Schmaltz-Wilkie

Chyzk-Caggiula-Boeser

Simonson-Johnson-Poganski

Janatuinen/Murphy-St.Clair-Olson

Ausmus-Stecher

Thompson-LaDue

Shaw/Wolanin-Poolman

Johnson/Tomek

Johnson/Tomek

Hrynkiw

Extra: F's-Gornall,Sanderson,Janatuinen/Murphy D-Shaw/Wolanin,Chartrand

Caggiula-Schmaltz-Boeser

Gersich-Johnson-Wilkie

Chyzyk-Gardner-Murphy

Stecher-Ausmus

Shaw-LaDue

Thompson-Poolman

Tomek

Johnson

So poganski doesn't even crack your lineup? :). I think he may get a shot at a top 6 role. Also, you have too many freshman in that lineup. Simonson would play well above Gardner (who I don't believe will be coming in, although I could be wrong).

Caggs-Schmaltz-chyzk

Boeser-Johnson-poganski

Gersich-Simonson- Murphy

Olson-st Clair- wilkie

(My first draft, I have a feeling the Finnish kid works his way into the lineup)

Ladue-Thompson

Stetcher-Ausmus

Poolman- wolanin/shaw (rotating)

Pp1

Caggulia-schmaltz-boeser

Ladue-Thompson

Pp2

Gersich-Johnson-Wilkie

Stetcher-poolman

I agree with you but playing poorly isn't a fluke.  

It just came down to one team playing to the buzzer and the other one not. 99% of games that play never happens. Either UND defends the play correctly OR the Gopher don't push to make the play. But in that game, with that team, and that matchup the Gopher played until the buzzer, created an opportunity and capitalized. Credit should not go to just our guys for letting the play happen, but to their team for creating an opportunity. That was a tough loss to swallow, I wasn't even mad when it happened; more shocked.

Is it October yet? Don't want to wish away summer at all, but I can't wait for some more hockey.

So some guy on GPL seems 80% sure that Keaton Thompson will leave.  Hopefully we don't have a blindside like that coming, but you never know what is going on behind the scenes.  

Speaking of KT, as I was watching the game yesterday I could possibly see a poor man's version of CHI Keith in KT if he makes it in the NHL.