SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Do you really think that a UND power play should have ensued going into the 3rd period? Apparently TH did. I can tell you that Hockey East or ECAC officials in the NCAA tournament won't.

I was watching it on TV, so I cannot comment on TH's statements because I didn't hear them. BUT based on the games I have heard him call, I am not willing to label him a homer. He gives too many props to opponents for that.
  • Upvote 1

Really, they presented the cup at an away game?  I hope that they get to show it off to the fans at home too.  

according to TH the presented it in the locker room since was there, came out after everyone who wanted to leave had left for some pictures.

I was watching the CBS Fta feed. After the whistle they went to commercial and showed the overhead view. The puck did not go in the net according to the overhead view. I think on the video posted on here it appears in the net because the puck was in the air.

I was behind the net....I didn't see it go in. Goon do you have the overhead?

I don't think they showed the overhead on the regular broadcast. But the overhead view I saw and they even showed it in slow motion.....the puck didn't even get close to the goal line.

Miami still uses goal judges....no light either......Penrose baby!!