SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2-1 after 2.  Extra-curricular activity after the horn.  Gaarder and Murphy...

TH says there should only be 1 penalty on the guy who went into the boards double teaming LJ. 

"How sweet it would be to beat this gang of mouthy kids" - TH.

TH says there should only be 1 penalty on the guy who went into the boards double teaming LJ. 

If there's only one penalty, it'll be on LJ.

How many stupid things can LJ do before Hakstol tightens the leash? My lord does that kid like to do stupid !@#$ in games.

After seeing what he did at the face-off last weekend, I seriously wonder if he isn't just a little slow upstairs. 

How many stupid things can LJ do before Hakstol tightens the leash? My lord does that kid like to do stupid !@#$ in games.

If there's only one penalty, it'll be on LJ.

After seeing what he did at the face-off last weekend, I seriously wonder if he isn't just a little slow upstairs. 

Comments like that are what drive me absolutely nuts about TH.  And we whined about Doug Woog and Frank Mazzocco being homers.  TH is so blinded by his green glasses sometimes that it hurts.    

Comments like that are what drive me absolutely nuts about TH.  And we whined about Doug Woog and Frank Mazzocco being homers.  TH is so blinded by his green glasses sometimes that it hurts.    

No doubt about where TH's loyalty lies.  When #8 is won, he'll scream as loud as any of us.