AZSIOUX

Senior weekend

Sioux 6-3 pattyn,parks,OD,Mac,Gordini,mattson

TV - CBSsports only

Brads Friday AM reading

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=99881

Senior edition of through these doors

Thank you :)

Why no link for my blog, AZ?!?! http://daddydumpandchase.blogspot.com/2015/02/friday-gameday-this-ones-for-seniors.html

Like I said on the other board, if anyone has a question on the desire this team has... see TTD this weekend. Chills for days.

On to the game... 4-2 .... N. Schmaltz (I've picked him three weeks in a row. Been right once. C'MON NICK!), Parks, Mark, Gaardy. Seniors baby.

I'm going to agree with the 4-2 win.  I think the juniors come out with crazy levels of energy, and seniors finish off the scoring opportunities.  Lock down Johnny B, and off we go!

Good call, all around. Juniors want this win just as much as the seniors FOR the seniors. LET'S GO!

Senior weekend

Sioux 6-3 pattyn,parks,OD,Mac,Gordini,mattson

TV - CBSsports only

Brads Friday AM reading

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=99881

Senior edition of through these doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLe-9SHNyQ

I watched it last night, awesome episode. I loved how Pattyn talked about getting goose bumps hearing the "home of the Sioux" after the Star Spangled Banner.

I try to yell it even louder tonight General!!!!!

• Upvote 2

A quote from my article:

North Dakota will honor Connor Gaarder, Mark MacMillan, Nick Mattson, Brendan O'Donnell, Andrew Panzerella, Michael Parks, and Stephane Pattyn during Saturday’s Senior Night celebration. The 2015 senior class has amassed a combined record of 95-46-16 (.656) with three straight trips to the NCAA tournament. By comparison, the winningest class under Dave Hakstol was the 2011 class (forwards Matt Frattin, Evan Trupp, Brad Malone, and Brent Davidson and defensemen Chay Genoway, Jake Marto, and Derrick LaPoint), who went 109-48-16 (.676) during their time at UND.

Beginning with the incoming freshman class of 2002, every four-year player to wear the Green and White has collected 100 career victories.

This year's group needs five more wins to reach that milestone, and it starts this weekend.

Dave

• Upvote 2

A quote from my article:

North Dakota will honor Connor Gaarder, Mark MacMillan, Nick Mattson, Brendan O'Donnell, Andrew Panzerella, Michael Parks, and Stephane Pattyn during Saturday’s Senior Night celebration. The 2015 senior class has amassed a combined record of 95-46-16 (.656) with three straight trips to the NCAA tournament. By comparison, the winningest class under Dave Hakstol was the 2011 class (forwards Matt Frattin, Evan Trupp, Brad Malone, and Brent Davidson and defensemen Chay Genoway, Jake Marto, and Derrick LaPoint), who went 109-48-16 (.676) during their time at UND.

Beginning with the incoming freshman class of 2002, every four-year player to wear the Green and White has collected 100 career victories.

This year's group needs five more wins to reach that milestone, and it starts this weekend.

Dave

Awesome stuff... GREAT stats, Dave.

A quote from my article:

Dave

Great write up, Dave!!!!!  Look forward to it always each week.

A quote from my article:

Dave

so 3/4 in the regular season; 4/4 in the NCHC playoffs and 4/4 in the NCAA's.  That comes to 106 wins. 

• Upvote 1