SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Sat behind the SC bench last night. A couple things about this game. The Oliver kid is nothing but a whiner....every damn call, the period breaks, after penalties. I'm not sure how much control Motzko has of his team. At one point, Motzko was moving the big monster kid they have to a different part of the bench in an effort to apparently send him out on the next shift when little number #16 on the team next to him said "no" and sent him back to where he was previously on the bench and Motzko just stood there and took it in disbelief. Also, there was a guy in front of us who was completely polluted and was riding the SC players for the first two periods until he got the boot. He was irritating as hell, even for me, and i think it worked a little as Oliver complained after the period break about him.....which i cant blame him for. All in all it was electric in the Ralph last night.

That goes to the parents he was whiney in Crookston he was whiney in Roseau his mother whines about how the Crookston school board is unfair.

Sat behind the SC bench last night. A couple things about this game. The Oliver kid is nothing but a whiner....every damn call, the period breaks, after penalties. I'm not sure how much control Motzko has of his team. At one point, Motzko was moving the big monster kid they have to a different part of the bench in an effort to apparently send him out on the next shift when little number #16 on the team next to him said "no" and sent him back to where he was previously on the bench and Motzko just stood there and took it in disbelief. Also, there was a guy in front of us who was completely polluted and was riding the SC players for the first two periods until he got the boot. He was irritating as hell, even for me, and i think it worked a little as Oliver complained after the period break about him.....which i cant blame him for. All in all it was electric in the Ralph last night. 

I saw my boss on TV at the end of the game, so it wasn't him who got the boot.  

On a Sioux scoring opportunity, Lindgren had frozen the puck by the post, the whistle had blown and there was a group of players bunched up there. Oliver was jabbing the Sioux players in the calf from behind. He needs a Ben Blood beat down, but Sioux cannot afford to put SCSU on the power play.

Just curious, since you say "just stop"...how would you go about commentating on the play?

Every time I hear someone say "sick mitts," "sauce," or "filthy" these days, it reminds me of the old Ray Romano bit on SNL where he plays a dorky new SportsCenter guy and busts out the "sweet sassy molassey" line. I guess I'd just old-school it with "unbelievable" or "what a move by Nick Schmaltz."

Every time I hear someone say "sick mitts," "sauce," or "filthy" these days, it reminds me of the old Ray Romano bit on SNL where he plays a dorky new SportsCenter guy and busts out the "sweet sassy molassey" line. I guess I'd just old-school it with "unbelievable" or "what a move by Nick Schmaltz."

You can also add beast/beast mode to that list.

Don't be the old grumpy man :)