SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Cloud State - SENIOR WEEKEND

AZSIOUX

This is a "split" league this year.  Unless one of the teams is CC or WMU (sometimes), you can usually count on each team leaving with three points.  As sick as I am of losing to SC, I have to expect another split.

Agree...got to see their games against Omaha and they look to have found their stride this season. That being said, I hope the Sioux kick the crap out of them both nights!

Love the reference to getting chills when the home crowd shouts "Sioux" at the end of the national anthem - wonder how long that tradition will hold with the changing of the name? 

It would be nice to see similar effort put into regular programs like this for the football and basketball teams - it helps create a bond between the teams and the fans and would probably help attendance. 

AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!?!!!??!!!! GET THE GAME THREAD GOING! :)

If you haven't seen Through These Doors this week, go watch. Seriously. Go. Right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLe-9SHNyQ

If any of you ever have questions of this team's passion...

Had to watch it twice. Let's hope the last set of players that were able to wear the Sioux jersey can bring home #8. This group of seniors are very special, what a ride they have had!