SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD Dogz - Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just listened to the coach's comments and I usually don't harp on Hak but...

He said that the game turned on the second period play.  Well...yes, we didn't have the best second period ever, that's for sure.

But we had a tie game with 10 min left in the third.

That said, I look for a better effort from our Seniors tomorrow night.

GO SIOUX!!!

I get the sarcasm...but this was arguably our worst performance of the year. Not a god way to start the 2nd half.

Wasn't completely sarcasm. I hate every loss because I have high expectations and its been the longest championship drought in UND hockey history.

#butparity

6-3-2 record at home.  Not exactly a "#1 in the nation" kind of record.  But then again, UND will not be #1 anymore. 

This team is capable of playing a hell of a lot better than tonight, though.  SOFT FRIDAYS need to go away.

Also just looked at the lines again.  No idea what Hak was thinking by switching them all around - certainly did not work.  I expect to see Cags up on #1 line again, and Murphy/Mattson replaced by Sanderson/Panz.

• Upvote 3

6-3-2 record at home.  Not exactly a "#1 in the nation" kind of record.  But then again, UND will not be #1 anymore. 

This team is capable of playing a hell of a lot better than tonight, though.  SOFT FRIDAYS need to go away.

Also just looked at the lines again.  No idea what Hak was thinking by switching them all around - certainly did not work.  I expect to see Cags up on #1 line again, and Murphy/Mattson replaced by Sanderson/Panz.

Agreed, except for the 2nd half of the last sentence.