SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

bincitysioux

North Dakota

(3-4, 0-0 Big Sky, #195 RPI)

vs.

Minnesota

(6-2, 0-0 Big Ten, #77 RPI)

Obviously a tall order heading into the Barn to play the Gophers, the NIT Champions from a year ago.  UND is coming off its first road win since 2012 against Drake.  Minnesota is coming off a 20 point win over Western Carolina.  Their two losses are to Louisville and St. Johns.  This game will be televised on ESPNU, and therefore should also be availble to stream from WatchESPN.........

Ice Arena Man--You bet it's kosher/cool to wear your Fighting Sioux hockey jersey! If I was there I would no doubt be wearing my black Fighting Sioux hockey jersey. Hopefully all the UND alumni who turn out in full force for hockey in the Twin Cities also take in b-ball too vs the Goofers.

From the article:

The Gophers rely mostly on King's (6'9") outside shooting, but he takes the most pride in leading the team -- and maybe even the Big Ten -- in charges.

"I think I have 11 charges in eight games now," he said. "I'm always trying to get a charge or two every single game. I'm not the most athletic guy in the world. I'm not going to get you five steals. If I can take one or two charges, that's a big deal for me."

Paging Jaron Nash, you have been warned.  Stay in control and don't let this guy's flops take you out of the game.

• Upvote 1