SiouxSports.com Forum

King Bresciani

Dagger

You guys really need to do your research and find out how many times he was given a ride. Rob Porky threw the bait out there and you didnt disappoint him with your uninformed hatchet job.. Geeez

Feel free to inform us uneducated folks what this guy does to earn $80K per year plus full benefits on the state's dime.

And if you would have read the article, you would know that he drives Brescani more than they were able to verify in the open records request (112 times in 19 months) because not every time he drives him is listed on his calendar.  Oh, and he drives around Ray Boyer, NDSU director of University Police as well but those numbers aren't available because it's not listed on anyone's calendar (per Ray Boyer himself).

Also, it was the Forum that had the original article, not Rob Port but direct your deflections as you see fit.

• Upvote 1

You guys really need to do your research and find out how many times he was given a ride. Rob Porky threw the bait out there and you didnt disappoint him with your uninformed hatchet job.. Geeez

Sounds like you should do your research before you come on a rival's board and crapping yourself.

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/11/7328019/north-dakota-fracking-money

This website is reporting that NDSU and UND will only charge in-state tuition to all out of state students, if the legislature allows. 

I am curious where the author got that information.  There are zero direct quotes about that particular topic. I am guessing she found some "state of the university" or "strategic planning" document.  It would have to gain approval from the Board of Higher Ed first, and I haven't seen anything lately to show that a proposal has been presented.

Considering there was a great bit of discussion in previous legislatures about how ND schools were educating people just to have them leave upon graduation and looking for ways to deter out-of-staters from attending (which would KILL enrollment numbers at UND and NDSU and likely other schools BTW), I am skeptical that this would come to pass.  But, when dealing with the ND legislature, anything is possible, I guess. 

I am curious where the author got that information.  There are zero direct quotes about that particular topic. I am guessing she found some "state of the university" or "strategic planning" document.  It would have to gain approval from the Board of Higher Ed first, and I haven't seen anything lately to show that a proposal has been presented.

Considering there was a great bit of discussion in previous legislatures about how ND schools were educating people just to have them leave upon graduation and looking for ways to deter out-of-staters from attending (which would KILL enrollment numbers at UND and NDSU and likely other schools BTW), I am skeptical that this would come to pass.  But, when dealing with the ND legislature, anything is possible, I guess. 

The intent would be to get educated workers to stay in ND.  I don't think it would fly this session, especially the way oil prices are falling.

The intent would be to get educated workers to stay in ND.  I don't think it would fly this session, especially the way oil prices are falling.

I think spending money to create more high skill level jobs would do more to keep educated workers in ND than cheaper tuition ever could. 

If oil prices keep falling, the legislature will tighten the purse strings even more than ever, which is saying a lot!

http://www.inforum.com/letters/3637036-letter-ndsus-priorities-need-lot-work

Buttfootball - you can't make it up. I'm thinking she's going to take a little curbstomping over at Bison-swill.

There's an article in the Forum today that goes something like:  athletics 1, academics 0.

Bville is really in a huff over the bad treatment the media is giving them.  But who's fault is that?  King Bresiciani and his staff.

They knew before the season started that ESPN wanted a game this Friday night.  But they scheduled the graduation at the Fargodome disbelieving it would nappen.

Contrary to Turdville, graduation is a big event for the family of some of the grads.  Parents and grandparents, who paid the bills, want to connect with that moment, as what else to they have to connect with NDSU and their kid?   Changing the venue and time four days before the even is like changing the time and venue of a wedding.  Travel plans had already been made. 

NDSU should have scheduled three separate ceremonies earlier before the semester started.  Of they could have scheduled the Civic Center or Scheels, but were too cheap to do that.  If its money they want to save, they could have cleaned out one of the sheep barns and held the ceremonies there.  A small percentage probably had a take a final earlier than scheduled, and that might have created enough havoc among some that they will not pass the class, and therefore not technically graduate.

Shame on NDSU admin.  They failed the people who paid the tuition for four or five years, and they just throw up their hands.

Shame on Turdville.  They just jump on peoples appearances no matter what the cause and bitch among themselves how FU football doesn't get the support it needs.  Hey turdville, if you had just given donations to the BSA four or five years ago, this never would have happened so its your fault that this was even an issue.  But you don't make enough and you're too chintzy, wanting Fargo taxpayers to foot the bill for new basketball digs. 

The NCAA and ESPN rules at most colleges, but not having an admin that forsees the possible conflicts is just plain ludicrous on their part. 

http://www.ndsu.edu/commencement/

• Upvote 3

I've always found it to be adorable when UND folks make jokes about agriculture and NDSU. Just comes off as very strange. I digress.

Should have scheduled graduation better. To the average Joe who doesn't follow stuff closely, this gives off the vibe that the football team is more important than the university.

I've always found it to be adorable when UND folks make jokes about agriculture and NDSU. Just comes off as very strange. I digress.

Should have scheduled graduation better. To the average Joe who doesn't follow stuff closely, this gives off the vibe that the football team is more important than the university.

Should have scheduled graduation better? Because academics has no priority at a school.

I find it deplorable that NDSU grads sling along its land grant status constantly. You don't hear that from ISU, Wisconsin, Minny, Illinois etc. Just insecurity I guess, as they so want to be relevant.

Noticed you didn't dare voice your opinion on turdvillle. Just a coward you are.

I find it deplorable that NDSU grads sling along its land grant status constantly. You don't hear that from ISU, Wisconsin, Minny, Illinois etc. Just insecurity I guess, as they so want to be relevant.

Noticed you didn't dare voice your opinion on turdvillle. Just a coward you are.

He's on diaper mode at bv. His posts must be approved before they are posted.

If you don't follow it closely?  Even if you do follow it closely it appears that way.  Quite obvious, actually.

If you don't follow it closely? Even if you do follow it closely it appears that way. Quite obvious, actually.

I don't remember any outrage when they had the graduation at the BSA because of the football game. Only reason this is an issue is some lady from Minot is mad.

Besides, where is the football team supposed to play? Half my friends are graduating today. Not a single one has complained about where they will graduate. In fact, they all get to have a much shorter graduation now. Can't imagine students being upset about that.

I don't remember any outrage when they had the graduation at the BSA because of the football game. Only reason this is an issue is some lady from Minot is mad.

Besides, where is the football team supposed to play? Half my friends are graduating today. Not a single one has complained about where they will graduate. In fact, they all get to have a much shorter graduation now. Can't imagine students being upset about that.

The main complaint is it's going to be in a smaller building where not all family members will find seating.