SiouxSports.com Forum

King Bresciani

Dagger

I don't remember any outrage when they had the graduation at the BSA because of the football game. Only reason this is an issue is some lady from Minot is mad.

Besides, where is the football team supposed to play? Half my friends are graduating today. Not a single one has complained about where they will graduate. In fact, they all get to have a much shorter graduation now. Can't imagine students being upset about that.

Last minute schedule changes and having to have students reschedule their finals?  That's not exactly a trivial thing.

It was pretty stupid of her to say that the football players should be responsible for reconfiguring the dome, though.

Last minute schedule changes and having to have students reschedule their finals? That's not exactly a trivial thing.

It was pretty stupid of her to say that the football players should be responsible for reconfiguring the dome, though.

Football game should be moved to the close by football field of Fargo North High School....no need to shovel it out. Still a "home" game.

Last minute schedule changes and having to have students reschedule their finals? That's not exactly a trivial thing.

Finals were done today at 12:30. Only people with finals at the last possible time slot were impacted. Which is too bad for them.

... could have scheduled the ... Scheels, 

Yes, they could have. They are playing MBB there (just mens, not womens) while their BS Arena is under construction so they have connections. 

(Yes, there was a Force game schedule for Scheels the night of Dec 19; however, there is no game Dec 20. NDSU could've politely asked the Force to move the game back one day. It probably would've been better for the Force to not be up against the other event in Fargo the night of Dec 19th anyway.) 

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3639330-updated-woman-claims-armed-stranger-attacked-3-women-near-ndsu

Move along. Nothing to see here. Has Bresciani told you his football team is in heading to Frisco again. How about their recruits.

Seriously, when is someone going to ask this jack wagon about campus security and force him to answer?

Between him and the Fargo PD this town is a total mess.

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3639330-updated-woman-claims-armed-stranger-attacked-3-women-near-ndsu

Move along. Nothing to see here. Has Bresciani told you his football team is in heading to Frisco again. How about their recruits.

Seriously, when is someone going to ask this jack wagon about campus security and force him to answer?

What is the president of NDSU supposed to do about a crime that takes place several blocks away from campus?

What is the president of NDSU supposed to do about a crime that takes place several blocks away from campus?

He was asked about campus safety 3 months ago when the other student was murdered, declined comment.

I've talked with parents of students who are still trying to get questions answered about how the school is addressing campus security and have not received answers to their questions.

I'd say both fall on the campus president.

"Several blocks" is disingenuous, John. That's half a block from campus proper and abuts a campus parking lot.

Maybe I read the address wrong. That's my bad then.

Regardless, don't know what he is supposed to do about it. Wouldn't that be the police's job?