SiouxSports.com Forum

King Bresciani

Dagger

I'm sure he does other stuff too I mean he's paid by the state and employed by ndsu. Of course he's paid what he's worth. How dare anyone question that!

Right, I don't know if he deserves that amount of money or not. But it's a sizable salary for someone without a good degree to be making.

I'm sure he does other stuff too I mean he's paid by the state and employed by ndsu. Of course he's paid what he's worth. How dare anyone question that!

The media just has to make it an issue, otherwise Bresciani just maintains the status quo of all Chapman's perks.   Guess next the Presidents Mayville St and Valley City St will demand not only planes, but a driver too.

The media just has to make it an issue, otherwise Bresciani just maintains the status quo of all Chapman's perks. Guess next the Presidents Mayville St and Valley City St will demand not only planes, but a driver too.

Valley City and Mayville doesn't have high crime like Fargo, even Minneapolis' crime isn't that bad to need a driver.

Drivers and crime aren't correlated. But crime and "body guard" are.

What neighborhood in Fargo is he driving into at dark that this is an issue? Plus that driver isn't a "body guard"... you see pics of him?

Cue the DP call in line..."5'8 and a chisled 183". I'm more of a potential body guard...plus I know Kung Fu.

Ok, but a full-time $80k+ per year driver?  That's not justifiable....

That's another exaggeration - driving is just a very small part of this guy's overall job (as I read the story) but still seems like a sweet job. (Damn defending FU again i have to go take a shower I feel so dirty.). 

I have to admit FU makes it so easy to poke fun at them - they are the Tommy Boy of higher education. Because the hits just keep on comin ...http://www.inforum.com/content/ndsu-foundation-turmoil-over-high-turnover-allegations-retaliation

• Upvote 1

That's right! Givernment and NDSU elite know what's best for 'the community,' so just shut up and pay your fair share, comrades!

• Upvote 1

That's another exaggeration - driving is just a very small part of this guy's overall job (as I read the story) but still seems like a sweet job. (Damn defending FU again i have to go take a shower I feel so dirty.).

I have to admit FU makes it so easy to poke fun at them - they are the Tommy Boy of higher education. Because the hits just keep on comin ...http://www.inforum.com/content/ndsu-foundation-turmoil-over-high-turnover-allegations-retaliation

So what else does he do?

It may not be necessary for colleges in ND to have drivers for their presidents but I wonder about Texas.

I'm going to start a movement to get rid of these Doctor degreed know it alls 

I'm sick of the educated idiots running things

They are all way over paid & have nothing in common with the Residents of ND 

This includes all Public schools too 

They have created this belief that we need them - WE DONT - we need good Admin./ Leaders but not what we have been getting & the people who hire & over see them are just as bad if not worse 

• Upvote 1

They pat each other on the back & give awards to each other for PR 

They are just Educated Idiots with Egos 

Sure there is a few good ones - but overall they are not worth it & are nothing like the good people of ND 

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/11/7328019/north-dakota-fracking-money

This website is reporting that NDSU and UND will only charge in-state tuition to all out of state students, if the legislature allows.  Wouldn't it better to drastically reduce tuition for in-state students first.

The website has been known to be wrong, as NDSU doesn't have 13 national DI championships.  Its there total of all DII and DI going back forever.  It also says NDSU is planning a growth spurt and will be hiring a bunch of faculty.

At a time when other state universities are dealing with declining state funding, tuition hikes, and skeptical legislatures, North Dakota's largest university, North Dakota State, swaggers. North Dakota is one of two states (the other was oil-rich Alaska) that didn't cut higher education funding during the recession. And in the past few years, NDSU has combined success in sports — 13 national championships in the past three years and a football team that attracted ESPN's College GameDay twice — with growing research prowess. Its research budget has surpassed its peers in Wyoming and South Dakota and is now close to being among the top 100 in the United States.

All this was before the oil money kicked in. The first payouts from a new state funding formula arrived in July, putting an additional $4.8 million in the university's budget. Its president, Dean Bresciani, is now preparing to go on a faculty hiring spree. But his really big idea, shared with the University of North Dakota, is to eliminate out-of-state tuition entirely.

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/11/7328019/north-dakota-fracking-money

This website is reporting that NDSU and UND will only charge in-state tuition to all out of state students, if the legislature allows.  Wouldn't it better to drastically reduce tuition for in-state students first.

The website has been known to be wrong, as NDSU doesn't have 13 national DI championships.  Its there total of all DII and DI going back forever.  It also says NDSU is planning a growth spurt and will be hiring a bunch of faculty.

well that can't be true because you didn't foresee it in your prophecy