SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud State

AZSIOUX

MC's Dugout.  they have a shuttle to the arena and back after the game.

MC's will be wall to wall Sioux fans - get your Hairy Buffalo at MC's and you'll be ready for the night. Remember the social at Brother's Pub on Saturday from 4-6. Both are located downtown.

I don't hear people talk about J. Simonson very much.

Has he played in every game so far & how has he been developing? 

Has he been a pleasant surprise so far?

I've been watching him and while he hasn't lit up the scoreboard he's a solid player who puts out the effort and doesn't coast on his shift.  I think he's still getting used to the speed at this level, but when he's on step he'll start getting some better opportunities and rebounds.  Like I also wish for Luke Johnson, I hope he starts scoring with regularity. 

And as for DylanTrevor Olson...PLAY ON!  Love his intensity...Sioux hockey all the way.

I've been watching him and while he hasn't lit up the scoreboard he's a solid player who puts out the effort and doesn't coast on his shift.  I think he's still getting used to the speed at this level, but when he's on step he'll start getting some better opportunities and rebounds.  Like I also wish for Luke Johnson, I hope he starts scoring with regularity. 

And as for Dylan Olson...PLAY ON!  Love his intensity...Sioux hockey all the way.

I'm not sure on his numbers, but I think he (Simonson) has done very well on face-offs. And that would be Trevor Olson.

And as for Dylan Olson...PLAY ON!  Love his intensity...Sioux hockey all the way.

Meh, Dylan Olson has seemed pretty invisible to me all year. Now his brother Trevor Olson is a great player to have in your corner.  He plays some old time Fighting Sioux hockey and gets in guys faces to get the team going.

Meh, Dylan Olson has seemed pretty invisible to me all year. Now his brother Trevor Olson is a great player to have in your corner. He plays some old time Fighting Sioux hockey and gets in guys faces to get the team going.

THIS, exactly what i thought about him. People were saying hes a Rodwell type player but bigger i think. I like how he plays though, him and Poganski, both of them finish their checks

Where do Sioux fans typically hangout before games? What places have buses that are "UND Friendly"? Any other tips?

UND/SCSU fan social

Saturday, November 22 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Second floor of Brothers Bar & Grill (same location as last year)

119 Fifth Avenue South in St. Cloud - walking distance from the Kelly Inn

Appetizers and door prizes

See you there!

I see Stecher hasn't been drafted yet. I suppose he's been noticed by a lot of scouts by now & will have his name called at the next draft.

I've only seen highlights of him so far, but he seems to have ACME rockets attached to his skates & plays with a real intensity that scouts just love to see. An energy guy with talent.

Were any other schools after him or did he go mostly unheralded?

I see Stecher hasn't been drafted yet. I suppose he's been noticed by a lot of scouts by now & will have his name called at the next draft.

I've only seen highlights of him so far, but he seems to have ACME rockets attached to his skates & plays with a real intensity that scouts just love to see. An energy guy with talent.

Were any other schools after him or did he go mostly unheralded?

I don't think he can be drafted.

I'm so confused with what has been happening w CastroOne in Fargo lately I have no clue if FSN+ is in our market.

Anyone who lives in the F-M area and has cable understands. Midco can't get here soon enough!

According to College Hockey News Friday's game is on Fox north/Fox north plus/ and FCS pacific...so it should be on at least 2 of those channels...Fox north plus is 172 on Cableone Fargo...

It does show up on my guide on FCSA for Saturday and I'm in Northern Minnesota but not until 8:30 and it doesn't say if it is live so it could just be a replay of Friday night.

Comcast in the Twin Cities has updated their guide (again). Friday's game will be broadcast at 7:30 on FSN+ in both HD (ch 963) and Standard Definition (ch 254). It also will be shown on Fox College Sports-Pacific (ch 725) in Standard Definition.

On Saturday, Fox College Sports-Atlantic (ch 723) is broadcasting UND vs St Cloud at 11:30 pm. However it does not state whether or not it's rebroadcasting Friday's game or showing a delayed broadcast of Saturday's game. (my guess is the former)

According to College Hockey News Friday's game is on Fox north/Fox north plus/ and FCS pacific...so it should be on at least 2 of those channels...Fox north plus is 172 on Cableone Fargo...

Thanks.  Appreciate it.