SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami

AZSIOUX

I guess I just don't think Miami is as good as some others here do yeah they have some high end forwards but their defense and goaltending still seems to be a bit questionable and I think we will take advantage of that. Even if LaDue and MacMillan are both out I am still expecting a Sioux sweep this weekend.

My observations are that Miami suffers from the same issues as a year ago. They are strong with top end forwards, but weak on the defensive and goaltending positions. The key for UND is to cut off the playmaking capability of their forwards. This means staying out of the penalty box. UND's defense needs to use their mobility to pressure Miami and create frustration for them. I see great potential for a split, but I am also optimistic that a UND sweep is possible.

Momentum continues from the dominating win in the semi final game last year. Redskins come away with no less than a split. Everyone get your headdresses ready.

Personally, I think the momentum UND has going for it since the Frozen Four last March will propel the team to victory this coming weekend.

Yes, that's sarcasm...

Personally, I think the momentum UND has going for it since the Frozen Four last March will propel the team to victory this coming weekend.

Yes, that's sarcasm...

Don't forget about the momentum from the 9 spot we hung on the pathetic Miami defense and goaltending just earlier this year. Now that would be called domination...

Miami still puts Tomahawks on the wall in the football locker room after big wins. Too bad this is hockey or Miami would have two more Tomahawks going up on Monday.

pic-2.jpg

Lol lots of talk. I seem to remember a lot of talk the last time Miami came to Grand Forks, too. Lol cute tomahawks.

Miami still puts Tomahawks on the wall in the football locker room after big wins. Too bad this is hockey or Miami would have two more Tomahawks going up on Monday.

pic-2.jpg

That's actually cooler than Florida State and their stupid sod cemetery...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/01/02/sports/ncaafootball/at-florida-state-major-victories-dont-fade-away.html?referrer=&_r=0

I don't know how this turns out but if Miami gets swept there will be some moaning, wheeping, and knashing of teeth in Oxford.

Its already been said, but Miami certainly can have a potent offense when they are clicking. A solid test for our D and Goaltending. Key for UND will be preventing Miami from getting a hot start. It seems like if you let Miami get a little momentum they will capitalize on it and run away with the game. Not a team you want to have to come back on from down a few goals.

Here is to a good series.